1. Progression realm Vanila - Mist of Pandaria

I already played in Lordaeron at launch 2016 where it was an improvised progression realm with temporar caps at 60, 70 and so on. Now you are working on Onyxia which will be a better suited progression but still it's a bit boring for me because I already did it. But then I thinl if you expand the classic formula to include everything to MoP somehow I think you will attract a lot of new players. You already have a head start because you was running all these expansions and have the code, now you only need to find the easiest way to implement the progression element and polish all the major remaining bugs which is a lot of work but it might bring a lot of new players.

2. Warmane's Cataclysm and MoP would need quite a lot of polishing before they would be included in anything, or even opened again (Cata).

Let's not ignore subscription numbers dropping between WotLK and MoP. It kinda speaks for itself that the following expansions just didn't quite catch that WotLK awesomeness. Not saying they were bad expansions, but they certainly had different kind of appeal to them.

3. At least going all the way to MoP would give characters a reasonable realm to transfer to at the end of the "season" of progression.

4. Feel free to "progress" all the way up to MoP in existing realm, no need to disperse playerbase across many realms for sake of "inclusivity" with every realm, when we are already comfortable with what we've got.

I think existing realm of MoP and its online should be valid indication for you about what people are interested in.

5. Existing MoP popularity might be misleading, people might not want to play there just because no one else plays there. I have never played anything else than wotlk, who knows maybe I will like MoP but seeing how empty the current server is I kind of dont want to go through the whole process of leveling there to be stuck alone. By the way @Warmane add some (i) symbol next to servers on your main page and when you mouse over it a short info for each server to be visible. Now I wanted to check what rates you have set for MoP realm and couldn't find it, you hid it well.

But back to the topic, so such a revolving server Vanila - MoP with x7 rates like Icecrown and no ability to transfer chars out of it. And once a new tire is released all new players start from max level of last tier to incentivise newcomers even at later stages. This will make it a fast paced fast changing realm where you won't feel you lost that much once it's over compared to if you put hundreds of hours in a x1. Plus since it will cover 5 whole expansions it will take a long time to complete and restart anyway. So your biggest challenge now is just to find the most painless way to transition from WOTLK to cataclysm, downloading a separate game for that will not be convenient and will turn away some players.

6. "Do not post suggestions that include the following

• A new realm - We will not be creating new realms at this time. This includes PvE realms, more realms to reduce the amount of queues, or new realms to support new or old expansion packs. This rule also pertains to suggestions to changing existing realm statuses (such as changing them to PvE type or their rates)."