1. Care of the global chat

In my opinion it would be nice to see more control over the global chat, especially in Icecrown realm.
    Maybe it's possible to implement an event handler that could auto mute people who spam such messages like "WTS BIS CHAR" and "WTS BANE BOOST" more than X times in Y period of time?

I know, people are telling me to install an addon to filter the messages, but do I really have to install another addon to be able to use a built in game feature properly? Also that addon doesn't really solve a problem, because even if I filter the message my own game related questions vanish very quickly in such spam from other player's POV.

I believe than server side filtering or auto muting people that are advertising their characters and/or boosts would have a positive impact towards the health of the realm.

What are your thoughts?

2. Why go through all that when a simple addon can do all that work.

Automute rarely kicks in as players are barely avoiding it (timed messages, alts spamming too).

Suggested and denied.

3. Why go through all that when a simple addon can do all that work.

Automute rarely kicks in as players are barely avoiding it (timed messages, alts spamming too).

Suggested and denied.
    "alts spamming too" means they're multiboxing which correct me if I'm wrong is against the Warmane rules, doing boosts is illegal as well.
    so as an option you offer me to install another addon. Sounds very ignorant.

4. they're multiboxing which correct me if I'm wrong is against the Warmane rules, doing boosts is illegal as well.
    You're wrong. Multiboxing is 100% allowed, though there are limits to what is allowed.

Also, I can't find anywhere where Boosting is against the rules for Warmane (outside "Arena Boosting" which doesn't appear to be related to your topic at all). And there are posts where people advertise boosting services that have never been removed. (Of course, RMT outside the character trade via the official Warmane Website is completely forbidden, but that's again, nothing to do with your post.)

So yeah, you've been corrected.