1. Enemy GCD on nameplate

Hi, looking for a way to track enemy GCDs on their nameplates. Has anyone got, for instance, a WA string for this? Here is one for TBCC:

https://wago.io/Xb146knOg

Is there a 335 compatible version?

2. here:

https://wago.io/qWPXL0kmf

Edit:
    updated.
    Np mate
    Edited: October 12, 2023 Reason: updated.

3. Hello Nomore,

ive just installed your gcd addon and wonder how i can get the anchor to a nameplate or sth.
    ive tryed it with tidy plates and with blizzard default ui nameplates it alwas anchor on the right side of the screen by default.

then there is this option where you can put a custom anchor.

do you may have some help on how to get the anchor on the nameplates?

best regards

supercat

4. Hello Nomore,

ive just installed your gcd addon and wonder how i can get the anchor to a nameplate or sth.
    ive tryed it with tidy plates and with blizzard default ui nameplates it alwas anchor on the right side of the screen by default.

then there is this option where you can put a custom anchor.

do you may have some help on how to get the anchor on the nameplates?

best regards

supercat
    ive just downlaoded ur newest version and its working fine by default now. thx for this amazing work man i appreciate ^^

5. thank you for that!.

Any chance to have interrupts shown ? like if you interrupt someone it would show you he is locked on spells ? It is available on wotlk classic im sure.

6. thank you for that!.

Any chance to have interrupts shown ? like if you interrupt someone it would show you he is locked on spells ? It is available on wotlk classic im sure.
    i will look soon if that is possible to get out of events or backport a weakaura that does this in few day/s
    and i will maybe find a solution to the off-gcd problem
    Edited: October 14, 2023

7. i will look soon if that is possible to get out of events or backport a weakaura that does this in few day/s
    and i will maybe find a solution to the off-gcd problem
    Would you accept requests? e.g. a NugKeyFeedback backport?

8. Thanks for this, NoM0Re!

Is there a way to put in custom icons for specific spellnames? When UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED returns, it gives the spellname.

How would I go about putting in specific icons for spellnames? So, for example, when "Kidney Shot" gets returned, I could have a custom icon for Kidney shot. That way I could see spells, instead of just Sinister Strike on everything.

EDIT:

I guess I could put some custom conditionals here?

if not Icon then
    Icon = select(3, GetSpellInfo(48638))
    if aura_env.config.customIcon then
    Icon = select(3, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.config.customIcon))
    end
    end
    Edited: December 11, 2023 Reason: Adding in potential answer.

9. Thanks for this, NoM0Re!

Is there a way to put in custom icons for specific spellnames? When UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED returns, it gives the spellname.

How would I go about putting in specific icons for spellnames? So, for example, when "Kidney Shot" gets returned, I could have a custom icon for Kidney shot. That way I could see spells, instead of just Sinister Strike on everything.

EDIT:

I guess I could put some custom conditionals here?

if not Icon then
    Icon = select(3, GetSpellInfo(48638))
    if aura_env.config.customIcon then
    Icon = select(3, GetSpellInfo(aura_env.config.customIcon))
    end
    end
    Updated for you :)

10. Hi, looking for a way to track enemy GCDs on their nameplates. Has anyone got, for instance, a WA string for this? Here is one for TBCC:

https://wago.io/Xb146knOg

Is there a 335 compatible version?
    Hello, can you please tell how exactly you managed to anchor your aura to a nameplate? I'm trying to anchor debuff icons, tried a lot different WA, even edited yours a bit but was unable to achieve it...

11. Hi,

create a dynamic group. In the group settings: check group by frame, choose custom then

Code:
    function(frames, activeRegions)
      for _, regionData in ipairs(activeRegions) do
        local name = regionData.region.state.unitName
        if name then 
          local frame
          if name == WeakAuras.me then
            frame = WorldFrame
          else
            frame = WeakAuras.GetUnitNameplate(name)
          end    
          if frame then
            frames[frame] = frames[frame] or {}
            tinsert(frames[frame], regionData)
          end
        end
      end
    end
    local name = regionData.region.state.unitName is crucial because it retrieves the player's name from the WeakAura inside the group. This ensures that frames are grouped based on the player's name, which is essential. The provided example is of a WeakAura using Aura - Smart Group (Auto-Clone, Combine Matches per Unit).

Also the Weakaura inside the Group needs to have in the Actions - On Init - Custom following Code:

Code:
    WeakAuras.WatchNamePlates() -- Watch NamePlate Events
    this tracks every 1s changes to the current shown nameplates.

thats most of it explained, in the weakaura documentation of the retail addon you can find more to region.state and anchoring.