1. Dynamic Ip problem

Greetings. My home connection has a dynamic IP that changes automatically every 2 hours or so.
    This is a problem because I constantly lose connection to the game server, as the system thinks I'm connecting from an entirely new location (and asks for two factor authentication each time). There's no way to change this setting on my router. Is there anything you or I can do to fix this issue?

2. That's an you issue. You'd be best to contact your ISP and ask for .. less dynamic IP.

3. Unfortunately, I live in an area without wired internet access, and my FWA connection is the only option available if I want to browse at a minimum of 30 Mbps, my ISP can. I'm afraid I'll have to settle for it and hope to find parties with patient people who won't kick me if I go offline for 50-60 seconds.

4. You should contact your ISP because dropping your connection every two hours doesn't sound like something an ISP should do.

5. You should contact your ISP because dropping your connection every two hours doesn't sound like something an ISP should do.
    My connection doesn't drop, my IP simply changes and I have problems only with the two factor authentication in Warmane. Since my Ip changes, I have to costantly authorize the access for the new IP before logging in again.

6. An IP cannot change without all your connections dropping. Maybe you don't notice your connection has dropped because it's very brief, but it does. Your connection to the server is lost because your connection has dropped. It's got nothing to do with the two factor auth feature.

7. An IP cannot change without all your connections dropping. Maybe you don't notice your connection has dropped because it's very brief, but it does. Your connection to the server is lost because your connection has dropped. It's got nothing to do with the two factor auth feature.
    Of course my internet connection drops for few milliseconds, it's so brief I keep navigating doing my calls during work and I keep on doing everything I do on the internet without noticing. In other games I have a small lag spike for 1-2 secs and I keep playing, nothing that bothers me too much.
    I mentioned the 2-factors auth because I have to authorize my new IP every single time this happens and I just wanted to know if there's a way to deactivate it, even if I know it is there for account security reasons.

8. The way wow works that kind of lag spike means a disconnection. So even if you could disable two factor it wouldn't help you.