1. Cross Server / Cross fraction Dungeonfinder

I recently achieved level 80 with my Alliance character on the Lordaeron server. I play as a Tank, occasionally teaming up with a Damage Dealer (DD). However, I've encountered significant wait times when trying to queue for dungeons like "The Forge of Souls," "Pit of Saron," and "Halls of Reflection" on normal mode, waiting for 1 to 3 hours usually. The same issue on heroic FOS & POS today.

We queued these dungeons between 14:00 and 19:00 (UTC+2), but no queues popped during that time today. Not only healers but DDs are missing too. I've even reached out to the global chat, asking for people to join via the Dungeon Finder tool.

At this point, enjoying the game has become quite frustrating, as I've spent most of my time waiting and walking around.

Would it be possible merging the player pools of Icecrown and Lordaeron into the same dungeon queues ? Alternatively may combine horde and alliance ?

2. Suggest million times - denied million times.

Use chat, get 4 other players who want to spam same dungeons (they are always here, you just need to put little effort).

3. I have been using global to find a group aswell, spamming same sentence 100 of times.
    It worked better as some friendly people came to help out, but most likely i was searching for hours until i stopped.

4. Today i made 2 screenshots.

https://imgur.com/a/2uW46Nv

In the first image, I waited in a queue for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes for a normal dungeon run in the Halls of Reflection.

In the second image, my queue time extended to about 3 hours for the same normal dungeon run in the Halls of Reflection.

The total time spent in the queue added up to 4 hours and 30 minutes, and I still didn't manage to join a group. In queue between 11 AM to 1 PM and 3 PM to 6 PM on a Friday.

Over the past four days, I made repeated attempts to find a group for the Halls of Reflection. Unfortunately, I encountered similar issues with FOS and POS normal dungeons, with slightly better but still unfavorable queue times.

Please save dungeons.

5. i think the problem is you joined for expecific dungeons, when queued for random the amount time expended in wait is drasticaly reduced

6. The thing is FoS/PoS are farmed usually outside of RDF. Mostly because people farming them aren't geared enough to queue RDF for those dungeons. And it's usually faster to do it 'manually'. HoR is HoRrible for randoms. It has higher gear/skill dependency than FoS/PoS, so people don't queue/LFG there that much. Not to mention it's slower than the other two. Most of the time when I get to HoR HC, it's through RDF HC, and when I have little to no need for drops from there.

It's a big fat no to cross-realm RDF outside of lower levels.