1. NA horde guild at launch - CHEF BRD - name waiting final vote in our discord

hello, fellow horde enthusiasts. CHEF BRD is going to be a guild built day one, and hitting the ground running to not only have a great time and comp for vanilla, but to get ready for the long journey that awaits to the end if the line in Wrath. we want to meet some new people in otder to recruit to our full 25 team. that in mind, here's where we are in the process with that. our functions will always be scheduled between 8PM - 11PM EST for our north American base. weekend runs MIGHT go a little earlier if all are in agreement.

Current needs to complete 25 team

3 warriors fury with tank swap options
    2 hunters
    1 warlock
    1 resto shaman
    1 resto druid

if this sounds like you and a good time, let me know.

any raid leader experience/discord admin experience is a plus. people that want to be alchemists also needed. hit me up. I'll send you a discord link in private message if you get at me, and you can meet our members and talk over what makes you keep coming back for more classic wow.

thank you and have a great day. i look forward to hearing from everyone.

2. still in the market for:
    2 warriors, fury chads with tank options
    2 - 3 hunters
    1 resto shaman
    1 resto druid

if you are a couple or a group of friends, we still have a place for you here in our guild. please reach out. nov 18th will be here before you know it. Come experience the game with some friends. Come meet with us ahead of launch. Send a message for discord access. TYVM, good luck and have fun.

3. hello, again. an update. looking for 2-3 hunters, currently. thank you for all the messages so far! we have loved getting to know the base so far. it's going to be a good community, y'all.

4. seeking one more warrior as well. fury main/tank OS . please send message.

5. seeking one more warrior as well. fury main/tank OS . please send message.
    Hey brother, sign me up.

6. discord link in your inbox, Gragebchs

7. I would still like to talk to a flex shaman with resto OS for certain encounters or dungeon grinding

8. I could be convinced to talk to a shadow priest that would flex heals for some prog fights

9. If we spoke about doing a weekend availability prog run and a weekday prog run, how many more folks would I hear from? Please send me a message. Especially horde warriors that want to raid NA times. Let's build a leveling FORCE on the way up!

10. it is looking very strongly like one of our main raid nights will be sunday. if you've been on the fence about trying horde out but would really like a guild to grow into TBC and Wrath with, we could be the one! We are also hoping to have some strength in numbers for early world pvp, let's go! for the horde!

11. in terms of putting a WEEKDAY raid squad together, I'd be looking for some new blood now, too. emphasis on resto and elemental shaman flex characters out of the gate, warriors, of course, needed. a main priest and resto druid as well. going to want 2 more hunters eager for tranq shot as well. If anyone is thinking monday might work for them, that's our second most popular raid day currently. so if we do a weekend team, i want to also be running another weekdays. pst if you think that schedule of 8PM EST on a weeknight to 11 PM EST is a convenient NA raid time for you. :)

12. I do have room for another mage that wants to switch to fire for AQ40, thank you for asking!

13. also currently in the market down the road at TBC drop for a paladin fan for holy things. if you fit into that window, please let me know.

14. I just sent you a private message! Hope you read it.
    Send me a discord link on the reply or add me so we can met
    discord: .mrshack

12 Last