1. Ret with shm - bg/arenas. Worth it?

Hey guys!

I have a ret pal alt, with 6,3k gs with Glorenzelg. The gear is quite decent(5/5 wf, BIS trinket, Rs boots+full proffs) but when i play with disc priest i feel like my dbs is garbage compare to full BIS rets with 6,7k+ gs, or Warrs. (Cant win the dps race, and we forced to loose by power)

I'm really thinking on grinding out shm, but im not sure if its worth to replace Glorenzelg like that. Basically, from that amount of coins you can gear up an other char almost fully.

Somebody out there swapped Glorenzelg to SHM? What was your experience?

Was it worthy?
    Edited: October 13, 2023 Reason: grammar

2. bro, u're playing with disc your comp doesnt have healing reduction debuff, just go big dick with mourne. i'd say just invest on your main, but if u plan to play mostly pala then buy it, but if u're patient enough and in a decent raiding guild then better just grind it. thats what i'd do.

3. I remember when i bought my SHM it didn't really notice that much of a dmg boost from it. People complain how plate users faceroll because of SHM, but the true is majority of your damage will come from Heroic off-parts and SHM will be barely noticeable compare to other Heroic weapons. I would say buy it only if you really have extra coins and dont really want another character.

4. So basically you think, staying with Gloren skipping shm is a better choice ( will be higher dmg) if i collect, Umbrage Armbands, Winding Sheet, Signet of Twilight and Penumbra on the char?

5. So basically you think, staying with Gloren skipping shm is a better choice ( will be higher dmg) if i collect, Umbrage Armbands, Winding Sheet, Signet of Twilight and Penumbra on the char?
    Having bis pve offparts will do way more for your damage than having WF off parts + SM. With that being said, if I were you, I'd go preg instead. Way better in SoloQ and you have tons of double dps options.

6. Thanks for the answer Baartleby2, thing is my mate plays only disc pri, so double dps options atm are not really valid.

7. Buy the damn Shadowmourne, you only live once and u gotta enjoy the life... Nothing is forever and everything eventually dies (either you, your free time, this server, mood to play, you name it). Get the lolmourne and enjoy it while you can

8. Do like I did, buy sm and then switch to preg permanently.

9. Life is indeed short guys! Aprecciated ! : D BUT its still costy. We will see what happens. :)