1. Russian nickname

Hello. There are many Russian-speaking players on your server. Administration, please make it possible to make a nickname from Russian letters, so that the player has the choice to make a nickname from Russian letters, or from English ones. Thank you.

2. This language is considered the main one in the CIS countries.

3. Nope.

English is used for the ease of use and access. People who understand cyrillic script is a minority. Giving naming option where only minority could ever understand doesn't feel right.

The basic WotLK client I used didn't have cyrillic script (I think), and most of the time russian messages were bunch of question marks. Wouldn't even help if I saw the script, as I'd still have no clue how to produce them at my end.

4. Russian guy here.
    Strongly against such "suggestion". It is not RU or CiS private server. It is EU based server with playerbase from whole globe. If they start implementing such options, you would be one of first persons to come with complaint against all dat guys with funny nicknames that speak funny language. It will only divide players.
    And how do you suggest players from other language groups to interact/mention players with nick based on language that they don't even have keyboard clues for?

If you have such urge to use native language: feel free to join EU only guild or play on dedicated server. But come to others church with your set of rules.

5. Russian guy here.
    Strongly against such "suggestion". It is not RU or CiS private server. It is EU based server with playerbase from whole globe. If they start implementing such options, you would be one of first persons to come with complaint against all dat guys with funny nicknames that speak funny language. It will only divide players.
    And how do you suggest players from other language groups to interact/mention players with nick based on language that they don't even have keyboard clues for?

If you have such urge to use native language: feel free to join EU only guild or play on dedicated server. But come to others church with your set of rules.
    All Russian-speaking players communicate on your server in Russian - it is not prohibited - this is not an innovation. If this language is considered incomprehensible or funny for someone, you can ask your interlocutor to write him the same thing in English - this is not prohibited. Both Russian and English nicknames are available in the CIS. Although not many people in the CIS speak English either. But unfortunately, the servers in the CIS are in a deplorable state, so I would like to be able to play as conveniently as on the CIS server - on this server. I am not asking to make Russian the only language for use on this server. I'm talking about the choice function for the player: make a nickname in Russian or in English.

6. If someone gets squares, you have a “download client” function on your forum. Add a client so that it understands Russian letters - there are no problems with that. Everything depends on you.

7. Russian or in English.
    Why stop there? I'd want to name myself Cütïëpïë in-game. Cu?t?iep?ie, C???u???ti???e??p???ie?, C?????u????t??i????e????p???ie?????, C???????u??????ti??e??????????p?????i??e????????, C???????????????????u???t??i???????????e?????????p ??????i????????????????????e??????????

Could be so kind and whisper to all of those characters in-game? If you don't remember my name, or have it copied somewhere, how would you reach out to me?