1. BLAcK ROCK PLAYERS IN ICECROWN MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE TO ENJOY THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

its really frustrating that I work hard to get gear to lvl up to lvl 80 and all that noise and I try to do daily BG and my team loses time after time because of players from black rock
    its really really anoying and ruins gaming xp for me
    I just get wiped out every battle and cant get enough honor in the little time I got to play with my work and all
    my friends feel the same

2. There is nothing on Blackrock that isn't also available on Icecrown. If there were no Blackrock players on crossrealms, eventually you would face people better than you and your friends. It would just take longer on the queue.

3. There is nothing on Blackrock that isn't also available on Icecrown. If there were no Blackrock players on crossrealms, eventually you would face people better than you and your friends. It would just take longer on the queue.
    The problem is the low cost of consumables on Blackrock, particularly Free Action Potion only costing 100 honor. It's a game breaking consumable, particularly against classes that rely on CC (which are already underrepresented), and it's being spammed in every single fight encounter by Blackrock players. It's a complete joke that it's so cheap. It makes the plate users even more OP than they already are. It should cost like 1k.

4. i hate to be the guy but.....

skill issue

5. The problem is the low cost of consumables on Blackrock, particularly Free Action Potion only costing 100 honor. It's a game breaking consumable, particularly against classes that rely on CC (which are already underrepresented), and it's being spammed in every single fight encounter by Blackrock players. It's a complete joke that it's so cheap. It makes the plate users even more OP than they already are. It should cost like 1k.
    that was for you

6. I dont get the hysteria around Blackrock. It balance the system a bit (merc mode also doing this) for hordies, because otherwise Icecrown horde wont win a single bg. It also good for the battlegroup, the more ppl to play against is the better.

I think the system warmane created is totally OK. Maybe full rele is a bit too much, but thats nothing u cant grind out at Icecrown. This is WOTLK. You need to grind your weekly and daily Arena points, get heroic weps and trinkets etc. You can choose to play blackrock still, if you dont want to put effort in the game.

Btw, work is not an excuse, sorry. Im also working and have 3 beautifull daughters, still i have 1-3 hours a day, and it was enough to gear up my chars.

Enjoy the game, you have friends i guess irl friends to play with. Put effort in being better with the class, and gear it step by step, also join wg if your alliance, and do wg weeklies.

7. The potion thing has been debunked already. It has a super long CD, cheap to craft. The price has been doubled on Blackrock more than a month ago. It is just another excuse.

8. Effect 30sec potion cd 1min, that isnt long cd. 200honor is still way too cheap

9. Effect 30sec potion cd 1min, that isnt long cd. 200honor is still way too cheap
    How long do your solo fights against those people usually last?

10. The potion thing has been debunked already. It has a super long CD, cheap to craft. The price has been doubled on Blackrock more than a month ago. It is just another excuse.
    What do you mean it has been debunked? It does not have a super long CD. It has a 1 min cd, and the effect lasts for 30sec. That means it has a 50% uptime.

I didn't know the price was doubled, but 200 is still way too low. If you win a daily BG, you'll net like 2k honor. That means you can use like 10 pots in a BG.

Obviously there is an issue with it, because you just doubled the price of the pot on Blackrock.
    Edited: October 17, 2023

11. Obviously there is an issue with it, because you just doubled the price of the pot on Blackrock.
    Much more obvious is the fact it was already tweaked, after repeated whining about it (so not necessarily because it was an issue), to a value that was considered enough.

12. Much more obvious is the fact it was already tweaked, after repeated whining about it (so not necessarily because it was an issue), to a value that was considered enough.
    I think people whined about it, because it was an issue. 3.3.5 already has balancing issues with plate users being way too strong. I don't blame Warmane for this, obviously, because that's the patch we're playing and each patch/expansion has classes that are stronger than others, by having 500+ gs advantage over cloth/mail/leather users when bis. But having game breaking consumables that favor non-CC classes (which is mostly plate classes) being so cheap just exacerbates the problem.

13. because it was an issue. 3.3.5 already has balancing issues with plate users being way too strong
    Nah, it's because that's what PvPers do, even more than PvP: complain about "balance" in a game that was never meant to be balanced, because it's a PvE game in the end of the day.

The potion isn't "game breaking," because it's not meant to be looked at in a vacuum. It's a tool people should know the other side might have and should adapt to fight against (like don't go try to solo them on a CC-only specialization, for example). No matter the price, people will still be able to buy and hoard them in Blackrock. Even easier elsewhere when it can be crafted easily, which is why expecting a high cost makes no sense. It probably takes longer to win your "2k from a daily Battleground" than it does to buy the potions or even the ingredients and craft yourself.

People have to learn to work with others and to exploit the downtime between potion windows, but it's easier to complain.

14. Let me say one thing i agree whit this guy.Blackrock players are spoiling game experience on icecrown realm.First of all,i do a lot of arenas,and here its an issue i have found,when i reach 1400 rate on SoloQ i get pair whit low GS players from blackrock and i ment really low players like 5200-5400 gs whit 0-200 rating on SoloQ and am 6.1 gs pvp and thats an insane thing cose,what its rating for then?shust to buy gear? and i think not,that cant be right, if i have 1400 rate at least i must be paird whit 1000-1400 rate people,not some new players that shust are begining to play.When u get pair whit low rate and low GS people aint about to learn how to work whit each other anymore cose they are so low that ure fate is to lose eaven if u do ure best.And dont tell me that if u get paird whit a low player from blackrock the other side team its gona have a low geared too,cose,what i have seen its that the other team is way superior.It becomes an imposible figth to win.My sugestion is that GM put a rescilience top requirement for que on soloQ. if they dont do this players on icecrown aint gona make Soloq its easy to see on rates of soloq on people on icecrown and youll notice that they aint eaven playing cose of that.And 2nd thing its that average population on Blackrock server its 300-500 players so ure making easier to them making wintrade and afect people on icecrown and spoil the real xp of pvp.In my opinion this isnt fair for players that really work hard to get he's gear.If if was a fair arena combat and people on both side's had the aproximated same rate at least losing side will know they lost cose they made something wrong or they need to improve their skills on pvp and not the abuse and impotence we all we feeling rigth now on SoloQ icecrown realm.
    Edited: October 23, 2023

12 Last