1. an issue i have found,when i reach 1400 rate on SoloQ i get pair whit low GS players from blackrock
    The solution for that is creating a real Arena team. Solo que is essentially RDF for arenas - you will be grouped with randoms, who can be great or awful, and that's something you implicitly accept when you choose it. Want to pick and choose who you play with = make a team; don't care who you get teamed with = solo que. There's no third option there.

2. It's not about FAP existing or not, it's about the price being so low that you can keep them up in every fight.

It's not such a big problem, but yes, it's a source of imbalance that shouldn't be there. But we already discussed this and the staff decided that it was not an issue, I think.
    Edited: October 23, 2023

3. Fap should cost 1k honor. Other servers need to farm gold/mats for it, blackrock gets it while pvping.

4. It's clearly not worth trying to use reason with this, so I'm just going to reinstate: not going to happen.

Now, either go back to discussing the topic of Blackrock players in cross-server PvP in general, or I'll just lock it if it remains about the potion dead horse.

5. While i could care less about faps being used, a skilled player can eliminate people using fap anyhow, It is quite frustrating to be 4.1-4.3k gear score with 17-18k hp as a clothy and getting thrown into back to back blackrock BGs with no donated gear and low resil.

6. Just played several BGs in a row. My Alliance Icecrown team had mostly PVE geared players, with a few Lordaeron PVP/PVE geared players. The Horde side was almost entirely Blackrock players, minimum full Relentless gear and bis weapons. Obviously, we got destroyed over and over again.

How the fk is this fair?!?!? Seriously makes me want to look elsewhere. This has been an issue for such a long time on Warmane.

7. 100% agree, i see comments about skill, i see comments about items being available etc.

I just started a char on blackrock because ive never been there. you start at 80, you select your class and it gives you full set of PVP gear. the char on blackrock has 55xx GS and my char on IceCrown is 4.3k. how is it fair to match up people from blackRock (when i see the list of 10 players and 6-8 of them are Blackrock) how come they dont start at 2kGS super beginner gear and make them earn arena points and earn their gear vs just get a high powered char and start crushing those who are working towards their stuff.

they also have all kinds of bandaids, and anything they want. i encourage people to make a BlackRock char just to see what they get, its stupid strong compared to the work you have to do in normal servers.

Blackrock should be seperated from other servers if its just given gear.
    Edited: November 15, 2023 Reason: more details

8. 100% agree, i see comments about skill, i see comments about items being available etc.

I just started a char on blackrock because ive never been there. you start at 80, you select your class and it gives you full set of PVP gear. the char on blackrock has 55xx GS and my char on IceCrown is 4.3k. how is it fair to match up people from blackRock (when i see the list of 10 players and 6-8 of them are Blackrock) how come they dont start at 2kGS super beginner gear and make them earn arena points and earn their gear vs just get a high powered char and start crushing those who are working towards their stuff.

they also have all kinds of bandaids, and anything they want. i encourage people to make a BlackRock char just to see what they get, its stupid strong compared to the work you have to do in normal servers.

Blackrock should be seperated from other servers if its just given gear.
    the issue is not crossrealm nor any realm with its features. the issue is people like you expecting to get queue with people who have the same gear score as you.
    ignoring the fact that if blackrock or crossrealm were never existed, you will still get queued with ppl who have much higher gs than you anyway cz they might have been playing longer than you.
    just as previous replier said:
    There is nothing on Blackrock that isn't also available on Icecrown. If there were no Blackrock players on crossrealms, eventually you would face people better than you and your friends. It would just take longer on the queue.

9. Crossrealm helps to get faster que, actualy you do get those blackrock players in your team aswell, but here is one more thing, many of them don't even know how to play, since it's instant 80 many go there test new classes/specs they are interested in and have no clue have to play.
    1. If you prepare for last bracket with atleast relentess set, you actualy start getting competitive.
    2. Many players actualy need to do only rbg 1 win on daily basis it's not hard out of atleaest 5 games or more you can squeeze in that win.
    3. And this is important many players complain about PvP in general but im gonna be rude, mfckers most of those players are freaking PvE players that join to PvP and get wipe out, it's not like 1 pvp tier set difference, no it's mohos coming in PvE gears getting rekt and then cry. This happens a lot on horde side, if you are full PvE gear then go to your ICC don't bother PvP go raid, do dungoens what ever. How comes that noone in full PvP gear goes to raids, becouse noone will take them, with set that is ment to be in PvP not PvE. Jeezes if player with 300resil joins BG and get raped around first corner, cmon think...

10. I'll just add my 2 cents here:
    First of all, you're never going anywhere if you mix arena and battlegrounds in an argument. Stick to one.

And of course it's like that.
    All the big PvP guilds are on alliance, at least on Icecrown - for the racial and because they're dirty Winning Team Joiners.
    Sorry for the jab. Kinda had to. Including myself in that, btw.
    That means: 15 ppl join while on Discord and the rest is actual randoms, while the horde side is usually full random.
    It's been like this for 2 years now. Some guilds switched for a month or two, then went back.
    But none of the horde guilds I know of actively use voice for BG's AND are enough people to build a similar core for the group they're in.
    To be more specific: 5-10 people talking. Not not just listening without a mic.

You know, my take-away from this was going to be "limit the premade grps to 5 by banning AV enabler and make EVERYONE a merc for a year."
    But I just had a shower while writing this, and time to think.
    Ahem ahem:
    **** em. Yeah, I mean it.
    I've been on Horde for a few days after a longer break, on decent shaman heal for 40mans. (yes, you can read my toons names below and flame later).
    The amount of times guilds would rather kick that toon than accept I heal both sides is basically 100%.
    So is the hate-probability if you make a bigger group. Someone will always be too "AwEsoME" to play with another player, and you end up with 2 14 man groups worth nothing.

So yeah. **** em.
    If you're horde, you're target practice because coordination will consistently make it possible to compete with/beat better gear.
    No, not 200 v 277, keep that straw man in your pocket, please.

That is before we even get to the point that horde is SO mentally broken in PvP right now, they run on contact with the enemy group in 40mans.
    Not making this up, if you played IoC/AV this week, you probably saw me cursing a lot on BG chat because the group ran before even one of them died.

Regarding Free Action Potions/Living Action Potions and the like:
    As someone who sells/sold these from time to time, I can 100% tell you that it's an end game item on Icecrown.
    If you're low gear, you'd do much better selling them for gold than use them yourself, since they're pretty expensive, gold wise, and you could just farm them for better gear. And I said pretty expensive, not unaffordable, so don't pull that particular straw man, either, please.

Point is: You won't use them on yourself if you're below, let's say avg. 264 ilvl. Or maybe you do, once or twice. You sell that **** instead.
    But the blackrock guy? He can pull THREE every bg, even if he loses (620 bonus honor for losses).
    This is solely a BG issue. You COULD just make the 200 honor sale possible for Icecrown, too. It's one item, and won't affect the Auction House a lot.

kind regards,
    Bernd/Suwo

11. Well how about this then...

Turn off cross faction for a month. Then see how many people either like the idea or whine about it further. Trying to grind for relentless on ANY toon whether its PvP or PvE mainly is insane. Frost points are incredibly hard to come by unless you get let into raids, and even then the 5.5kgs is pretty much unobtanium.

Being handed relentless head and chest plus weapons at the onset is a clear advantage, one that could take months to obtain for a normal player, not "basement Chuck" who grinds 22-7.

First 12