1. Wintergrasp PVP

Fantastic, wonderful, amazing Wintergrasp Pvp Content, i love these videos, how about you?

Subscribe for more <3 :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5WffHCJ7Tw

2. Believe me there is no one enjoying sub 10 fps cringe 'pvp' videos.

3. Believe me there is no one enjoying sub 10 fps cringe 'pvp' videos.
    You again. And mad again..

Just because you don't like Elegant's videos doesn't mean that others don't like them either. 99% of people love his videos, also me. :)

4. Fantastic, wonderful, amazing Wintergrasp Pvp Content, i love these videos, how about you?
    I beg to differ, but we all do have our unique tastes. Yours seems to be a tad bit special one though.

Witch hunt type of PvP videos with little to no editing, all around low quality effort just aren't appealing. Seems somebody has some vendetta against certain someone, did somebody fracture their ego perhaps? Reminds me of some wannabe street gang tough guys. You're acting so tough with your guns and homies backing you. The moment you're alone and somebody ***** slaps you, you go cry to your mommy how somebody was a meanie.

No respect.

5. The toxic level of this dude's existence is abnormal. I don't know any of you two (or however personalities you might have combined), but next time when you release and post something here be sure to be competitive to some degree or at least interesting to watch otherwise what's the point?

6. What kind of crapp PvP content is this? I mean even as multiboxer you can make an actualy entertaining clip to watch, this is some garbage witch u can show to your friends and saying that you beat that and that player... Not let alone mention you multiboxed one dude..mildshock...

7. wow was built on these types of videos. how dare you say that

8. as much i dislike multiboxing, i love the dramas between the multiboxers tho. whats wow without some rivalry, kekw