1. This is perfect, thank you! Vanilla should span for around 8-10 month then?

2. What happens to this Onyxia realm after it reaches final phase WotLK content. It becomes another Lordaeron realm but with 3x exp rates? What makes it different to Lordaeron and Icecrown, other than starting at vanilla and progressing to WotLK?

3. What happens to this Onyxia realm after it reaches final phase WotLK content. It becomes another Lordaeron realm but with 3x exp rates? What makes it different to Lordaeron and Icecrown, other than starting at vanilla and progressing to WotLK?
    They haven't stated officially...but since they said a lot of the design is taking things they've learned from running "seasonal realms" from past Frostmourne seasons...I'm guessing they'll allow free transfers to Icecrown and then do another Onyxia season...or move onto a different "seasonal realm" project.

4. Will there be a way to play our characters at each xpac, or is everyone forced to progress with the server?

Like 60 arenas sounds awesome to pvp w/o resilience bs and that would be a lot of fun to have as a permanent thing.

5. I'm okay with x3 xp as long as one of the QoL improvements is 50% less xp required for each level.

6. Will we have a pre patch between expansions? like having a belf with tbc talent before launching?

7. Was hoping for a bit of a longer progression. Less than a year to nax seems quick to me. But I only manage to play 7-9 hours a week.

8. nice nice nice, Warmane Onyxia !!! :-)

9. I am so hipppped :) and rated bgs would be mental :D also i am very curious about arenas and rating there too

10. Sorry if I am being silly here, but of course not applies to: "of course not, they will not remain at the server" or "of course not, it will not be a fresh start"? I am not a native speaker, and might have got confused in the ambiguitty.

Thanks in advance

11. Sorry if I am being silly here, but of course not applies to: "of course not, they will not remain at the server" or "of course not, it will not be a fresh start"? I am not a native speaker, and might have got confused in the ambiguitty.

Thanks in advance
    It will be 100% fresh. Nothing from beta will carry over

12. 8 weeks of Molton core, not sure that's enough time to gear up 25 people. Have you updated number of items per boss?

First 12341252 ... Last