1. How long after launch we will be able to access shop items such as 2h sword from Ragnaros?
    After 1st week of launch or ?

2. 1. will pvp item be available at vendors from phase 1 or they come with bwl?
    2. will there be special titles that come with realm fist molten core, bwl, aq ,naxx like there are titles for wotlk raids realm first?

3. Arenas in classic or what is that part of the announcement for?

4. Too bad it's pvp. For people into that, hope you have fun. Maybe the next Seasonal will be pve.

5. What u mean withh arena? can we play ranked arena at 60?

6. What time will the server be released on the 18th?

7. Any info about release time and timezone?

8. do we need to download a specific client for each expansion or just log in through the main server like in beta?

9. yes yes finally, cant wait to play it. been through so many different p.realms . warmane will always be my first choice! <3 <3tyty

10. Can someone explain me one thing?
    We are going to have 2 pvp systems at the same time: rank 14 system + arenas.
    Normally, in vanilla, o obtain the field marshal and grand marshal pvp gear through the diferrent ranks (1-14).
    So, what is arena for? do we get anything out of it? or is it just for titles or "fun" ?

11. I am stoked! Server seems like it'll be badass, thanks for making this happen

12. I'm okay with x3 xp as long as one of the QoL improvements is 50% less xp required for each level.
    I've this very same question as well.

13. damnit it qouted the wrong comment

14. professions and reputation will be also x3? same weapon skill? PLEASE?
    what about tbc food/drink i later phases. seems really anying even in beta have 5k mana and drink a 2k water

15. professions and reputation will be also x3? same weapon skill? PLEASE?
    I too would like to see the profession/gold/rep/skill rates added to the OP.

First 123451353 ... Last