1. Let me be clear before I say what I am going to say. I have only done this a few times, and only when extra frustrated with the opposing faction.....That being said the true way to 1v1 a person when they are fighting with a mob is to attack them to the point where they cannot kill the mob, and let the mob kill them. They lose durability that way, and hate you even more. This is the way.
    Why does anyone wonder why we call wPvP "toxic"?

2. At the end of the server aka on 3.3.5a what will happen with the characters? same stuff as Frostmourne aka free transfer to Icecrown?

3. At the end of the server aka on 3.3.5a what will happen with the characters? same stuff as Frostmourne aka free transfer to Icecrown?
    We don't know, but most likely. It'll be an unfair advantage to move them to lordaeron, and they have the barracks for icecrown.

4. Am I the only one who not getting it? What is the difference of this realm from simple x1 Lordaeron?

5. I don't understand. Will this be parch 1.1.2 or 3.3.5? Vanilla is 1.1.2 but 3.3.5 is cataclysm.

6. Friend, i got rank 14 on classic vanilla on highest pop EU server, had like 69k HKS.

7. Was a reply to the dude that said 100k hks for rank14 is rly fast way to get it.

8. hello?i want to know this new service will sell gears or something like icecrown? i really dont like it. This method greatly reduces game lifespan of Wow.??

9. hello?i want to know this new service will sell gears or something like icecrown? i really dont like it. This method greatly reduces game lifespan of Wow.??
    I have same question. cheers

10. Is there something you don't like? Nobody is forcing you. Here's the door. You can go out.

11. I'd recommend you put "Onyxia" in the Download-Section aswell.
    I know it's Wrath of the Lich King client for Warmane, but nontheless to avoid confusion. He then would download the normal WoTLK Client.

12. Download WotLK client and select the Onyxia server. or if u played before another server icecrown/lordareon etc, just click the "change realm" on character select screen and select Onyxia..

13. I'd recommend you put "Onyxia" in the Download-Section aswell.
    I know it's Wrath of the Lich King client for Warmane, but nontheless to avoid confusion. He then would download the normal WoTLK Client.
    I agree. I had no idea the onxyia was running off the wotlk client 3.3.5a. I was searching around the website for ages and was about to give up before I saw a forum thread where someone pointed out you need to download the wolk client.

First ... 32404142434452 ... Last