1. I have 2 questions:
    1) what are "Quality of Life features"?
    2) why all realms are pvp and not even one pve realm exists right now?

2. Let's be real, you can't seriously expect the leveling rate of the server to be tuned to cater to the people with the least time. There will always be people who can play a lot and that can't play very little. We have to look at the averages and how long the largest slice of the player base took/will take to level, and align it with the time frame we have for the content. If you can only play very little, you should naturally join with the expectation you will either have to make that time count or accept you will lag behind.

Also, this not at you, but those saying we "listened to ten players," just stop. On one side, we didn't do it because a small group was asking for x3, it was to align the pace players were leveling in the beta with our expectations. And on the other side, the people complaining we aren't using x5 are even less than the ones who were asking for x3, so, by your own argument, we shouldn't listen to you.
    what about mercy´s poll in discord?

Submitter
    synthetic25

Suggestion
    Keep x5 exp rates?

Results so far
    :nerdSuccess:: 136
    :nerdError:: 67
    Imagen
    User ID: 939607504457977896 | sID: mzxdewvj•21/10/2023 18:57

3. Results so far
    :nerdSuccess:: 136
    :nerdError:: 67
    Rather small numbers considering the entire playerbase.

4. what about mercy´s poll in discord?
    What about a poll in an unofficial Discord server?

5. If getting ganked is what makes WoW "fun"...you can flag yourself and experience that on a PvE server. None of us PvE-advocates are trying to stop you from getting that fun...we just don't think it's fun, and don't want to be forced to experience it.
    Just don't play here.It's not the place for you.They said from the begining that we will re-experience classic WoW. You are the one that forces us to experience something else.We are going to ride mountain bikes, while you want to ride with 3rd wheel attachment.

6. Just don't play here.It's not the place for you.They said from the begining that we will re-experience classic WoW. You are the one that forces us to experience something else.We are going to ride mountain bikes, while you want to ride with 3rd wheel attachment.
    You realize PvE/Normal realms existed in retail Vanilla, right? I'm not asking for anything more than you are, to experience the version of the game from back then that I think is best.

7. You realize PvE/Normal realms existed in retail Vanilla, right? I'm not asking for anything more than you are, to experience the version of the game from back then that I think is best.
    You realize PvP realms existed in retail Vanilla, right? I'm not asking for anything more than you are, to experience the version of the game from back then that I think is best

8. You realize PvP realms existed in retail Vanilla, right? I'm not asking for anything more than you are, to experience the version of the game from back then that I think is best
    Back then the PVP / PVE servers were balanced in number. Now with Onyxia being PVP every server is PVP with no servers where the PVE player base can play the game that we think is best. Taking down the only PVE realm to bring up a PVP server is just extra salt in the wound. The Warmane decision makers have the right to make their server however they want and we the PVE community can withold our support until we have a place to play.

9. Will Onyxia have Faction Trasnfers?

10. tarren mill vs southshore gonna be lit

11. the server is PVP, why argue about it any longer? its been decided.

12. the server is PVP, why argue about it any longer? its been decided.
    We all thought the same thing about 5x...

You're right, the chances they fix their (in my eyes) mistake is negligible. But when it comes up, I can't stop pointing out how it impacts things negatively. If I were to do so, they might forget such things exist.

13. How about world buffs , they will be work like original vanilla? or vanilla classic? (special box where each player can collect and keep to next raid)
    DualSpec - how much will it cost ?

14. We all thought the same thing about 5x...

You're right, the chances they fix their (in my eyes) mistake is negligible. But when it comes up, I can't stop pointing out how it impacts things negatively. If I were to do so, they might forget such things exist.
    It impacts you negatively mate, and few hundreds more at best that love playing with NPCs, for the overall wellbeing of the server (including its revenue, which many of you forget that there isn't a such thing as "free lunch")

15. No idea why there isn't edit button here...

And yeah for the longevity of the server and healt vanilla and tbc must PvP, for Wotlk can be whatever, though at lunch for many PvP realm will more fun.

First ... 8161718192028 ... Last