1. Hi anyone can help me. Once I log in to my character, it will show a little time to my character on the game, then log out automatically. Anyone can help?

2. Any chance of implementing transmog?.

3. Hello There Did anyone Fix the Problem of Atlas And Atlas Loot i keep seeing Naxx and other raids as 80 not as 60 How to fix this??

4. for me, dismounting, then talking + waiting worked..afterwards she'd offer her quest, even tho she had no exclamation mark above her head iirc

5. Can we get cross faction RDF like we did on FM3? Lengthy queue times are TERRIBLE right now. Would be a great quality of life change that would help the player base stick around.

6. Too lenghty wait for RDF as DPS or even healer, cross faction RDF would be good. As days go by, its seems lesser and lesser people are doing RDF.

7. Hi. I have a question. "Looking for battleground" working on this server? Its easy to find a bg ?

8. How do I play on this realm? Where to get client and how to connect? I was looking for any info but I just can't find anything.

Any one help please?

9. You literally follow the steps on the aptly named "Download" link at the top of the page.

10. Any upcoming news about faction swap/race swap services coming online?

11. Any upcoming news about faction swap/race swap services coming online?
    Nope. For news you can check https://www.warmane.com/ or Latest News forum section.

12. 4 Weeks Ago  
    Sorry what i ment to ask was, WILL they add faction swap/race swap in tbc? Or will we be stuck with the decisions we made? For example u play a resto shaman and you want to play enhance in tbc therefore the orc racial is better along with the axe specialization.

13. 4 Weeks Ago  
    What does Phase 3.5 actually mean ? Will there be something released or ?

First ... 115159606162 Last