1. A question to the admins. Will there by any options for faction change once TBC drops? Also is there going to be any race change available on the current content?

Thanks

2. Faction change will be available when there's a faction imbalance.

3. Will ZG be a 20 man raid or a 10 man raid?

4. hey my langu is low sry for that hmm im do last night MC raid and i die and for res i need first go to dung and i walk in dung and im going dw to flame and i cant relese my spirti now and i do not what i am to do can help me pls

5. What is the reason to keep ignoring bugs, 2 months and Burning Essence still doesn't drop!
    BWL is next week and tanks need fire resist.

6. hey, just got back to this after a few years and saw the new realm thing. how do i join it? i downloaded MoP and its not in the realm list at login, do i have to dl WotLK instead?

7. will there be MC items available in the store once BWL hits?

8. hey, just got back to this after a few years and saw the new realm thing. how do i join it? i downloaded MoP and its not in the realm list at login, do i have to dl WotLK instead?
    Truly baffling... It's right there in the original post about the realm...

9. It is said "Experience rate of x3 with ability to lower it at will"
    It is my will to lower it :)
    How am i supposed to do that?

(Downloading client atm cant wait to start)

10. Right click on the xp bar and you will get a list of options.

11. what expansion should I download to play on Onixya? Vanilla ?

12. Wotlk 3.3.5, choose Onyxia as server

13. You have to dismount / not be on mount then talk to her, otherwise you can't get the quest

14. Why Eva Sarkhoff doesnt give me the first quest of the Scholomance chain? i have googled it and couldnt find anything about it :(
    what I wrote above, forgot to quote.

First ... 10505859606162 Last