1. y'all think we will easily hit 12k players cap tomorrow?
    If you don't have a premium account, prepare for the queue times. Even if you do get in, enjoy not being able to get anything done with 12k players in the starting areas.

2. Lets go!!! I got two boxes of beer and bottle of whiskey. This is what wow is all about

3. Lets go!!! I got two boxes of beer and bottle of whiskey. This is what wow is all about
    Letts goooo !! two boxes of frozen pies/nuggets, bottle of mongoose i mean whiskey.. Who has greatest Pre-fresh setup!!!?

4. Very excited about this, thank you!

5. The time has finally come, thank you so much Warmane for this opportunity to travel 19 years back and re-experience WoW!

6. Counductor of the choir of Death is Ready,
    Best Regards.

7. We're so close now...3 hours till chaos.

8. Suspend another servers for 1 hour at least for more hype on new server Pls.

9. Do you guys know if we will be needing a questing addon in order to track quests or will it be implemented since we're running on 3.3.5?

10. Server opens at 16:00 right? (15:00 st)

11. I am in UK and I believe I can log on at 14:00 as server time is one hour ahead (at 14:00 will be 15:00 server time).

12. No the server time is the same as UK time.

13. Asking for your local time without giving the timezone is useless. Server opens at 15:00 ST and it's currently 13:28 ST.

First ... 35434445464755 ... Last