1. I'd also add that the reason some folks here wanted faster experience rates isn't just because they have LESS TIME to play WoW when they are able to sit down and play it (an hour versus three hours when they were teenagers) but they also have FEWER OPPORTUNITIES to actually sit down and play (only on Saturdays and the occasional Sunday versus every day when they were teenagers).

Drawing out the patch releases gives people who are busy with work, family, and other obligations more time to catch up with others. If the patch releases are too fast, then even with 5x or 10x speed such busy individuals might lag behind and quit out of frustration.

In my opinion, Vanilla should last a year minimum, but 1.5 years seems better given all the content. Likewise, each expansion should be 6 months minimum, with 8-10 months seeming a bit more ideal.

2. I'd also add that the reason some folks here wanted faster experience rates isn't just because they have LESS TIME to play WoW when they are able to sit down and play it (an hour versus three hours when they were teenagers) but they also have FEWER OPPORTUNITIES to actually sit down and play (only on Saturdays and the occasional Sunday versus every day when they were teenagers).
    Exp rates should never be dictated by the few, especially those who rarely play the game.

3. Vanilla with Dual Spec is literally all I wanted, and it's only available for less than a year. Darn.

4. personally i feel like a year is plenty, but perhaps the re release it after sometime again, if its successful

5. Hi, I am not sure this was asked or answered. What does the marketplace thing mean? People buying gear?

6. Actually I dont understand either:
    "Marketplace similar to Icecrown/Frostmourne model.
    Character trading and the trading system available as on Lordaeron." what are the differences?

7. Vanilla with Dual Spec is literally all I wanted, and it's only available for less than a year. Darn.
    Like I said earlier, once Vanilla is done, it's done for good.

Even if there is a second season of Onxyia, that won't be for quite some time in the future, as the original season will still have to complete BC and WotLK content first.

There's no reason to rush. A year minimum for vanilla, with a year and a half (similar to Classic) being my preference.

Devs can keep an eye on player activity and raid completion, and release patches accordingly. If need be, patches can be released more rapidly. But I see no reason not to try out a slower release schedule so that folks can have time to really enjoy the classic experience before it is wiped away with the release of BC.

8. Please no marketplace, people will do less dungeons and less raids because they can just buy the gear, sure less people will be rolling on the best raid stuff but that will result in less people doing those raids as they've already bought those items ._.

9. Please no marketplace, people will do less dungeons and less raids because they can just buy the gear, sure less people will be rolling on the best raid stuff but that will result in less people doing those raids as they've already bought those items ._.
    Icecrown raiding is fine, idk where you get your ideas.

The reason why T7/8 isn't popular is bc you can get better gear faster and easier from ToC/ICC/RS, and 1-2 items aren't enough to keep people interested in running previous tiers. Pre-wrath, it's the boring need to run old raids is what kills raiding, coupled with the less than exciting pre-wrath gameplay.

10. Please reconsider the duration of vanilla, it is very short, you will not be able to enjoy it at ease.

11. Actually I dont understand either:
    "Marketplace similar to Icecrown/Frostmourne model.
    Character trading and the trading system available as on Lordaeron." what are the differences?
    I was wondering the same thing

12. Any chanse of converting to 10 man raids?

13. Hello. :-)

How do you plan to set the drop chance for items needed to obtain legendary weapons?

Since the progress of the datadisk will be much faster than it was originally, the 4-6% chance of an drop of these items is very low and almost no one will have these items before the Naxx season comes. Even Sulfuron Ingot could have a 100% drop chance. It would still take one person 2 months to get them.

I would also recommend canceling the two day cd to craft the Arcanite Bar. Thousands of them will be needed in the economy. In addition to all kinds of equip items, also for Arcanite rod, Delicate Arcanite Converter, etc.

As an example, most weapons require 10 to 20 arcanite bars. It can't take 20-40 days to craft one common blue/epic weapon. One Elementium bar will take 20 days to produce. That means 200 days to complete the quest Thunderaan the Windseeker (Quest to get Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker). One arcanite rod will take 6 days to produce, etc.

Thank you in advance for your reply and have a nice day. :-)

14. So how exactly is going to progress with the expansions? I think I cannot understand that correctly. Does it work like that : for example after half an year your release TBC and then on the first year milestone WOTLK is being released? Or we are going to decide when we want to switch? Please explain in more detail how exactly the expansion are going to be switched and if this is a seasonal realm ( I haven't played before in a seasonal realm ) is it going to be deleted in a certain moment? Thank you in advance for the reply!

15. pls think about changing poisons to wotlk-like (1h duration and no stacks)
    it wont even affect any 2023 killing-for-any-changes dragonslayers cuz they dont use poisons anyway

First ... 14222324252634 ... Last