1. Any idea on release time? is it midnight GMT?
    Two most likely possibilities:
    1. They don't want to announce a launch time so there's less of a surge of people flooding the servers with requests at launch...and a slightly more gradual "oh, it's up now? let me get on!" curve of people starting to connect. IF this is the case, we won't get a time and won't know the server is online/launched until they post it the moment it happens.
    2. They will announce the launch time a weekish prior when they finally know the schedules/availability of the devs/admins for that week. The day of launch, the admins/devs will get everything ready to press the button, and if all the people and things are ready early, they'll press the button instead of waiting around for the official launch hour...so it'll probably be earlier then whatever time they officially announced (with an announcement that it's up on the Website).

2. There's already dungeon finder which will allow you to get to 60 without ever stepping into contested areas.
    Yep. There's a way. And every decision is to try to encourage that type of gameplay, and not allowing peaceful alternatives (that are 100% blizlike).

3. Two most likely possibilities:
    1. They don't want to announce a launch time so there's less of a surge of people flooding the servers with requests at launch...and a slightly more gradual "oh, it's up now? let me get on!" curve of people starting to connect. IF this is the case, we won't get a time and won't know the server is online/launched until they post it the moment it happens.
    2. They will announce the launch time a weekish prior when they finally know the schedules/availability of the devs/admins for that week. The day of launch, the admins/devs will get everything ready to press the button, and if all the people and things are ready early, they'll press the button instead of waiting around for the official launch hour...so it'll probably be earlier then whatever time they officially announced (with an announcement that it's up on the Website).
    Thanks, yeah we figured a midnight release so it'll be a softer launch, but i guess we'll see

4. "You will be able to experience the original spells, talents and mechanics, gear stats and functions of each expansion, without having to switch your standard WoW client that you own and use to play on Warmane realms with."

Means balance druids, (druids in general) , elemental shamans being totally useless in pve till TBC and palas and shadowpriest being too weak in pve during all phases and warrior being the only viable tank? thats what it means?

5. any official discord?

6. It's going to be buffed PvEcontent from the get-go?

7. "You will be able to experience the original spells, talents and mechanics, gear stats and functions of each expansion, without having to switch your standard WoW client that you own and use to play on Warmane realms with."

Means balance druids, (druids in general) , elemental shamans being totally useless in pve till TBC and palas and shadowpriest being too weak in pve during all phases and warrior being the only viable tank? thats what it means?
    Overall I would say yes, but with dual spec, debuff limit removed and 25man raids, we may see some viability open up. I know you just mention PvE, but I think some of these niche classes are going to be very interesting in arenas so theres that too.

8. Will there be hardcore/Iron man content available?

9. Will there be hardcore/Iron man content available?
    Yes. You say "I'm going to, personally, follow this challenge ruleset for my playthrough/this character." Then you have to have the self discipline to follow the rules you set for yourself.

Have fun!

10. I'm incredibly excited that the Onyxia server is launching. I hope it will be a very enjoyable time.

I have a request for the admins to introduce faction balance, either by preventing the creation of new accounts for a particular faction when the balance starts to decline or by restricting the dominant faction from entering the server. Faction imbalance killed the official classic server, and I wouldn't want another single-faction server here.

11. Very glad the XP rate was lowered to x3. I think the dates of each phase is nice too. Look forward to finally experiencing vanilla era with a lot of the QoL of Wrath / TBC . They can always raise the XP rate back higher to 5x or 7x later in vanilla or for TBC / Wrath.

The pvp changes are great too and look forward to some fun world pvp! RDF allows us to bypass some of the more dangerous zones for people who get stuck due to running out of quests or that one rogue who ganks everyone.

12. x3 exp seems low (and not alt friendly)considering Phase 1 starts at November 25th, 1 week after launch... hope u can reconsider it and it make it x4 at least.
    Please give us full info about qol changes, proff/rep rates, etc...

13. and where will Dalaran be in the classic ?

14. "You will be able to experience the original spells, talents and mechanics, gear stats and functions of each expansion, without having to switch your standard WoW client that you own and use to play on Warmane realms with."

classic it is what it is, i mean i would love the same wotlk spells and tbc talents, for more viability and not so "easy"(classis is easy af), specially because being a non viable class back on 2003 was a thing, because was all new, but now "hey im a retri / no **** it, change to holy or **** off". now i a guild you can say im a spriest, warms, retri, balance, ele? ofc and it has to be at least one. you are not gonna be the best, maybe top 10-15dps, etc. but hey it's all about fun till tbc

First ... 891011122060 ... Last