1. Where can I download the client? There is no link in download section.
    https://ibb.co/hBNS3qP

Again dumbest player!

2. I thought it's going to be on vanilla client. Thanks for reply, there was no need to be rude though.

3. From post "Requires the standard client you already use to play other WoTLK Warmane realms"

4. Do I need to complete class quests to gain access to abilities?

5. From the start of Onyxia, which factions will be available for leveling up in the game? For example, when will the Argent Dawn faction become available?

6. Will we get the new textures like the original or would be the old ones? (sorry for the bad english)

7. i assume you are asking if we will get new looks of the game as if it was Modern WoW classir, or will we get same old look like it was Back in the days of First time Retail Vanilla WoW, yes?

It will have old textures. We are using Old WotLK after all, so there is only those textures in there.

8. Will we get the new textures like the original or would be the old ones? (sorry for the bad english)
    Depends on the client you use. You can get those better textures with specialized clients. But server-side, nothing is changed in that regard.

9. I hope the GM/Forum Administration will add the server to the front page of the population site so we can see the population for the server.

10. I hope the GM/Forum Administration will add the server to the front page of the population site so we can see the population for the server.
    Might take a few days/weeks before it happens (different teams and deadlines), but I'm pretty sure it will at some point. Frostmourne (the previous "seasonal" server/realm) had their population data displayed on the site...

The reason I say it might take a bit...after Frostmourne closed and it took a month or so before it was removed from the list on the Website.

11. First and foremost thank you for keeping this great game alive and even developing the player experience in a good way.

Something that bothers me and what I don't have seen answered anywhere is: What happens to the characters after the last patch is completely finished?

I'm sincerely sorry if I've missed this information and happen to reapeat something that has allready been discussed.

For someone like me who enjoys the journey (read: will toggle xp to 1) over the end game (the minority of players I presume) this knowledge is important in order to decide wheter to make only one character or multiple toons rigth at the start.

I completely understand if it is too early to discuss the final phase of the server before the actual launch.

Neveretheless, thank you for all the good work.

ps. I really appreciate your activity on the forum and especially the linguistic capabilities of a certain moderator - makes my day every time.

12. It hasn't been answered yet, no. As you say, it's too early. Not that this is happening blindly, there are ideas and intentions, but this could be information being reserved for the actual release, or even for much later, to give room for it to adapt to what is seen in the server and community. In a case like that, any statement made would be held against us if things changed along the way.

But either way, the characters wouldn't vanish, that's for sure. They would stay with Onyxia if it became a permanent server or be moved to a different one if it got restarted in a seasonal model (and with our Barracks system, going over ten characters wouldn't be a problem).

13. Was it delayed? I swear i read it will be available on the 11th just like a week or so ago.

14. Was it delayed? I swear i read it will be available on the 11th just like a week or so ago.
    Nope, it was the 18th even before the thread was made public.

15. About that, if the Server Starts 18th, and Beta close at 13th, does it means we will be able to make our characters and reserve names few days before server officially starts?

First ... 23313233343543 ... Last