1. So you guys mentioned arenas? so will the vanilla version of PVP trinket be reworked to remove all CC? because there is no point of playing game when your PVP trinket can only remove specific CC debuff... aslo not to mention that polymorph and sap duration are like 30sec each idk hows that fun exp when u dont have trinket. Any changes?
    Skull of Impending Doom?

2. GUys you know Onyxia is planned to be Vanilla->TBC->wotlk server right?
    it's not a "Lets make better classic" server where Warmane will change some stuff like CC durations or class skills etc
    If you have some "But" for game balance then don't expect Warmane to fix how game was originally back in the days

it's already enough we getting some big changes like RDF and already you can see People not liking it - so now imagine how Half of players would rage about "my class get changed, this skill is ****/op now"

3. the only way any of these would matter is whether they're helpful for pvp or not. while pala is a joke.
    It's cute that pvp players still believe they're the majority. They're not.

People will aways want the big dick pve dps, that's why vanilla is full of warriors, and TBC is full of warlocks(and shamans, tho that's not because of their performance, but because of the group-wide bl,it's free raidspots even if you're dog****)). In vanilla, it's not funny how much warrior is above everything else, and that's what matters for the majority. Not to mention, vanilla has racial class spells, which means Fear Ward only for dwarf priests, which is also totally nuts and ******ed.

And since i assume Ignite won't behave like on classic, mages will be worse off, still third place, but worse than they could be.

while pala is a joke.
    Ret is, because it does 1/3 of the warrior's dps while needing said warrior's gear to compete in the first place. While bringing the same utility as holy, so you're better off with a holy in the first place.

4. guys i have maybe stupid question, but what client for Onyxia, its all time 3.3.5 or for Vanilla we need client for classic, for tbc 2.4.3 etc ty

5. guys i have maybe stupid question, but what client for Onyxia, its all time 3.3.5 or for Vanilla we need client for classic, for tbc 2.4.3 etc ty
    basic 3.3.5 you use to play Blackrock, Icecrown or Lordaeron.

6. All that is missing is an announcement that after this progression is done you will launch 2 new realms, one with permanent vanilla, and another with TBC.

7. All that is missing is an announcement that after this progression is done you will launch 2 new realms, one with permanent vanilla, and another with TBC.
    permanent seasonal vanilla would be dope.

that being said i think the launch will be absolutely packed

8. that being said i think the launch will be absolutely packed
    Yeah...I don't agree with all the decisions (as I've spoken outloud about)...but it doesn't matter what those decisions ended up being. The truth is in the quoted statement: Onyxia will be pop-capped (during peak hours) at launch, and for a good period of time afterwards.

9. What exactly happens when progression is complete? Transfers to Icecrown or what? The x3 is unique so just curious if there will be transfers to Icecrown, a new perma x3 wotlk realm, or just rinse and repeat? I would much rather see dedicated vanilla and tbc realms with options to transfer, theres so many that just wont want or be able to keep up with that progression.

• November 18th, Phase 0 will start with realm opening and raids closed.
    • November 25th, Phase 1 will introduce Molten Core, Onyxia’s Lair, Dire Maul, Azuregos, Kazzak.
    • January 27th, Phase 2 will bring Blackwing Lair and Darkmoon Faire.
    • February 24th, Phase 3 will add Zul’Gurub and Green Dragons.
    • March 30th, Phase 3.5 will begin the preparations for the AQ Gates.
    • April 27th, Phase 4 will unleash Ahn’Qiraj, depending on player progress.
    • June 29th, Phase 5 will culminate with Naxxrammas.

Warmane
    Why such a rush on content release? This doesn't even give us a year on vanilla.......

10. Can we switch our character's race to draenei/bloodelf once TBC is released?

11. Why such a rush on content release? This doesn't even give us a year on vanilla.......
    Yeah, thats disappointing as ****. Especially phase 1 being rushed so hard over the holiday season where a lot of people are out of their homes. I hoped for atleast 3 months per phase. Can only hope it wont be like this for TBC and Wrath later on...

12. Considering the x3 rates, how long do you estimate it will take to get from level 1 to 60?

13. Considering the x3 rates, how long do you estimate it will take to get from level 1 to 60?
    40-60 hours depending on how fast you can go. ofc some very fast boys could get it down 30ish hours. just my estimate.

14. Hi, will be dual spec for gold/money of free of charge? and from what level pls ? Thank you.

First ... 3111213141523 ... Last