1. How exactly do i login to Onyxia? its not in my server list when i use:
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"
    can someone please explain how i can login and play here? i can find login info anywhere on this site. thanks!

2. How exactly do i login to Onyxia? its not in my server list when i use:
    SET realmlist "logon.warmane.com"
    can someone please explain how i can login and play here? i can find login info anywhere on this site. thanks!
    It's just another realm. Choose or Switch Realm just like you would to go between Icecrown, Lordaeron, and Blackrock.

3. is it because im using the MOP client then ?

4. is it because im using the MOP client then ?
    Yes. Use the WotLK one.

5. Can sombody please provide some info regarding PvP system? How exactly Arenas will function and what are be the rewards? Also, I see on Beta, ranks are still needed to get items. So how exactly rank will be calculated? Kills? And arena rewards? No need exact loot spoilers just general info. Thanks in advance.

6. might actually come back for this. sounds interesting.

7. so there will be a D-finder on Vanila wow?

8. I'm with the warrior hitting the dummy, he's dodging me and sometimes I can't use the "overpower" skill. Where do I report the bug?

9. A great project, a great progressive launch! Thanks a lot!

10. Can we get an official reply if this will be crossfaction at all? The rdf was crossfaction on the PTR.

11. hmmm might be fun.. :)

how do you install the new server?

12. Totally hyped. But Arena gonna be a total Paladin OP ****show in 90% of the top teams.

The only consolation is that is going to be nothing compared to Season of Discovery, where Pala is going to be beyond broken.

13. Why are 50% of people here asking some stupid questions like what will happen or happen to TBC before the server is released and these questions are about the far release of TBC when nothing has started yet there is no way to tell you. Just wait for them to launch the server, let a few months pass and so players, GMs will be able to answer questions on an already thriving environment.

14. Where can I download the client? There is no link in download section.

First ... 22303132333442 ... Last