1. What will happen after WotLK? Will the server reset back to Vanilla and it will go from the start or will just end?

2. LET'S FREAKING GO.... World PVP is BACK! Get ready for STV, Tanaris, Ashenvale, and hillsbrad moshpit.

3. This is exactly what I've been waiting for, glad you guys came together to make this happen. I'm confident in your ability to make this great. By the looks of it, it already is!

4. It would be nice to run a small vote about which class and fraction players are going to pick at start of Onyxia realm
    I can already tell it's gonna be about 3/4 part horde, unless some very compelling incentives will be implemented for playing alli. This is usually a big problem even in TBC/Wotlk, but the disparity is worse in Vanilla, since only horde has shamans, which is way more popular (and better in almost every way) than paladins.

5. I can already tell it's gonna be about 3/4 part horde, unless some very compelling incentives will be implemented for playing alli. This is usually a big problem even in TBC/Wotlk, but the disparity is worse in Vanilla, since only horde has shamans, which is way more popular (and better in almost every way) than paladins.
    What? Alliance is super broken because of the human sword skill bonus(warriors and rogues, you know, the two top dps of vanilla - especially warriors by a mile). And Blessing of Salvation is also super broken, allowing dps to let loose. Windfury is **** bc you'll just randomly rip threat and die.

Tbc is a lot more balanced(still pretty **** balance,but not as bad as vanilla).

6. You play the whole game for fun bro.

7. What? Alliance is super broken because of the human sword skill bonus(warriors and rogues, you know, the two top dps of vanilla - especially warriors by a mile). And Blessing of Salvation is also super broken, allowing dps to let loose. Windfury is **** bc you'll just randomly rip threat and die.

Tbc is a lot more balanced(still pretty **** balance,but not as bad as vanilla).
    Was dps ever an issue in Vanilla, though? If not, the only way any of these would matter is whether they're helpful for pvp or not. And from what I recall, shammy is one of the best for that while pala is a joke.

8. What will happen after WotLK? Will the server reset back to Vanilla and it will go from the start or will just end?
    I hope so, but with dungeon finder there will be way less people out in the world, no? A lot of people will probably opt to just sit in capital and queue dungeons...

9. Was dps ever an issue in Vanilla, though? If not, the only way any of these would matter is whether they're helpful for pvp or not. And from what I recall, shammy is one of the best for that while pala is a joke.
    threat is an issue, and alliance has way easier time controlling it than horde has

10. threat is an issue, and alliance has way easier time controlling it than horde has
    This is why tanks used to be given a few seconds to build up more threat before dps begins. And if someone is about to pull aggro, they can just stop dps for a bit. This is why I said that unless lower dps would be an issue, threat should not be a concern. At worst, horde will just have to spend slightly more time on raids, while they have OP shammy for pvp in turn.

11. More positives than negatives with the 3x rates.

Those who wanted "authentic" 1x server fail to recognize this:

Warmane (and private server) population prefers faster pace, with limited time to spend. It took me 1 MONTH on just ONE class to get to 60 on the Blizzard Classic relaunch. Not interested in that anymore and would rather spend my time on more alts and more endgame content, especially since we are going through TBC and WOTLK as well.

1x rates is a solo experience for WEEKS just grinding quests and mobs while getting ganked, with the occasional dungeons.

What happens at 1x rates is the pop will drop a lot after launch with people getting bored of the leveling. 3x rates isn't "fast" by any means, it's about 40-60 hours of playtime based on my leveling speed on Beta (and Beta was faster due to not leveling professions, free mounts/skills etc).

Sure we lose some aspect of world PVP and running to dungeons with the RDF implemented, along with low lvl BG activity as people spend less time in each level bracket. But majority wouldn't enjoy the 1x experience with a million gankers around.

12. This is why tanks used to be given a few seconds to build up more threat before dps begins. And if someone is about to pull aggro, they can just stop dps for a bit. This is why I said that unless lower dps would be an issue, threat should not be a concern. At worst, horde will just have to spend slightly more time on raids, while they have OP shammy for pvp in turn.
    Paladin is the only healer in vanilla which can survive in pvp on his own and do some decent healing. Priest and shaman just die within seconds if there's noone to peel dps off them. Also, paladins are very hard to cc. And paladins synergize very well with priest coz priests are super squishy, so BoP and defensive dispels help immensely. And in terms of WF... I'd say BoF > WF in pvp for warrs (there are FAPs ofc but they are easily dispelled).
    It's OP racials which make people roll horde, but in vanilla it's somewhat balanced by alliance having paladins. In TBC it'll get much worse, now horde have paladins AND OP racials.

13. Though i must admit shamans are extremely bursty in terms of dps and can do some spectacular one-shots. But i think there's no shortage of dps in vanilla pvp, while healers who can do well in pvp aren't that common.

14. So you guys mentioned arenas? so will the vanilla version of PVP trinket be reworked to remove all CC? because there is no point of playing game when your PVP trinket can only remove specific CC debuff... aslo not to mention that polymorph and sap duration are like 30sec each idk hows that fun exp when u dont have trinket. Any changes?

First ... 2101112131422 ... Last