1. There is a rumour going around that we will get r14 with 100k HKs? I hope this isnt true, as this would shift the pvp meta in a horrible way AND make ranking very easy and fast. The rank14 must be very hard to get (preferably require a lot of pvp skill with some ranked system), if its gonna be this easy the server will die quite fast like SoM did.
    you know rank 14 is pure ego right? like i know, it is really cool reach rank 14 back in the old days. but now even with the real rank system 99% can reach rank 14, see what happens on 2018, every single one was rank 14, even the trash pvp players. it just devaluate its own meaning.
    and you don't need that much pvp skill only, you need a solid group, a lot of time and gold. that considering buying gear and gold is a thing, the rank 14 loose all his meaning

2. They won't, the only rate change is for experience points. If it's concerning for you that you might have to take breaks from constant leveling to farm for gold, you can have a smooth experience by lowering the xp rate to match the gold one.
    That means rep/prof rates will be x1? Any plans to increase rates in tbc?

3. Hello warmane, could you tell me if there will be a debuff limit on bosses and mobs or not please? Thanks again for your work!

4. That means rep/prof rates will be x1? Any plans to increase rates in tbc?
    Rates will be the same throughout the expansions. I don't see the logic of changing them between expansions.

5. Like it

Great, it's new and looks fun ?

6. Will we have the chance to change our races to blood elves or draeneis when they release tbc in the future by donation?

7. Wil talent trees be customized to match each historical expansion or are we going to end up with truncated wrath talents for the entirety of classic and tbc?

8. Will we have the chance to change our races to blood elves or draeneis when they release tbc in the future by donation?
    Yes, most likely a service will be opened up to do it.

Wil talent trees be customized to match each historical expansion or are we going to end up with truncated wrath talents for the entirety of classic and tbc?
    Talents are what they were during the expansions. Vanilla = Vanilla talents and so on.

9. Yes, most likely a service will be opened up to do it.
    Just don't forget class restrictions.

10. does anyone know what quality of life features are?

11. At what patch we gonna start playing?, will Whistle of the Ivory Raptor be obtainable?

12. Yes.
    Everyone knows.
    Just go to page 1

13. @Obnoxious: Would it be possible to still overthink and poll the lenght of phases? I doubt that those short phases will be in TBC because of arena seasons, but as for now i feel classic is a bit rushed and i think a lot people would enjoy slightly longer phase. Thanks in advance.

14. @Obnoxious: Would it be possible to still overthink and poll the lenght of phases? I doubt that those short phases will be in TBC because of arena seasons, but as for now i feel classic is a bit rushed and i think a lot people would enjoy slightly longer phase. Thanks in advance.
    please no, 2 months of MC is plenty, especially on 3x server.

15. Which client will it be using? I wanna pre download it.

First ... 11192021222331 ... Last