1. Yeah having to deal with overleveled people in a contested area is slowly destroying my will to play, no wonder people only do RDF spam to gain levels

2. why can't you add a full set t0 to the store, I would like to purchase it

3. November 18th, Phase 0 will start with realm opening and raids closed.
    November 25th, Phase 1 will introduce Molten Core, Onyxia’s Lair, Dire Maul, Azuregos, Kazzak.
    January 27th, Phase 2 will bring Blackwing Lair and Darkmoon Faire.
    February 24th, Phase 3 will add Zul’Gurub and Green Dragons.
    March 30th, Phase 3.5 will begin the preparations for the AQ Gates.
    April 27th, Phase 4 will unleash Ahn’Qiraj, depending on player progress.
    June 29th, Phase 5 will culminate with Naxxrammas.
    These phases are too long for the playerbase to stay consistent. Most likely people will jump off after phase 2 rendering phase 3-5 DOA.

4. Will there be a character trade if yes when will it open?

5. These phases are too long for the playerbase to stay consistent. Most likely people will jump off after phase 2 rendering phase 3-5 DOA.
    You: Too long
    Others: Too short

So which is right?

6. Very Fun and enjoyable thanks warmane well done! i also am very sadisfyied with the duruation of each phase not to long or short just right !

7. Will there be an instant 60 option soon? Any eta if so?

8. Thank you for the effort, if you decide to make PvE version some day, I might play more. This isn't fun.
    Yeah this is kind of heartbreaking FM was PVE in its last season, but I guess we lost this battle. I kind of knew it was coming. Im stuck playing on retail which is admittedly fun right now, but I had a lot of love for that PVE Frostmourne season and came here to check out what happened with this PTE realm.

Im sure it will be massively successful but Im sad a bit.

9. I wanted to try this but then they announced it is a PvP realm what a shame

maybe next time I guess

10. Feels not being 40 man Kills of That classic Wow exp everyone expecting for. Just my cent. It is chaos of 40 man that makes it so interesting.

11. Where on Onyxia realm , player could be play arenas ?

12. When the charcater trade will be open?

First ... 7475556575859 ... Last