1. If it gets implemented at all then probably at a later stage. People don't want pay to win and to use the store as a catch up system rather then pay to win is the way to go when the realm is brand spanking new. Everyonce WoW experience is different and everyone wants different things, some people will walk over corpses for it while others just login to have a virtual walk in Azeroth.

2. Will there be an instant 60 option soon? Any eta if so?
    I sure hope not, If we get this it destroys the point of being a progressive server with equal options to everyone.

3. x3 XP is so annoying, cant leveling cuz enemy rogues are everywhere lol, also cant join RDF cuz there are only a few tanks and healers. Can we get PVE realm or can you make XP rates higher cuz its so dismoraling to play when you cant lvling cuz of kids with ego problems
    I feel ya on this, leveling a priest healer I keep getting killed since my dmg output is low and their ego is high

WARMANE I WONDER WHO WANTED A PVP ONLY REALM TO DESTROY FUN WHILE LEVELING???
    Oh wait, those with too much money who can buy everything and love to gank low level players... gg on balance

4. The last 3 posts are obviously from people without a clue.
    It WILL get implemented, as has been stated, it is only about when.
    And instead of affecting the server negatively, it will only increase the numbers of new players, alys, and so ppl LF dung and other activities.

That you are sucking at leveling or that you are a nerd who hates the store, is irrelevant.

5. I sure hope not, If we get this it destroys the point of being a progressive server with equal options to everyone.
    Who knows, maybe instant 60 is a thing after TBC launches (or after TBC's 1st phase ends).

I feel ya on this, leveling a priest healer I keep getting killed since my dmg output is low and their ego is high

WARMANE I WONDER WHO WANTED A PVP ONLY REALM TO DESTROY FUN WHILE LEVELING???
    Oh wait, those with too much money who can buy everything and love to gank low level players... gg on balance
    Who wanted PVP? A lot of Vanilla enthusiasts wanted that "hardcore" wPvP what "Vanilla was all about". They even wanted to remove RDF to encourage running into other faction players to trigger some wPvP.

Look on the bright side, at least Onyxia has RDF and x3. It could've been x1 and no RDF.

6. Excuse me, but how to download and connect to Vanilla Onyxia?

7. Excuse me, but how to download and connect to Vanilla Onyxia?
    Download the wotlk client under downloads

8. Save server

Hi i see new player leave after reach lvl 60 i ask some of them they say no one do df so we cant get gear and be ready for raid (you know vanilla and tbc you must get gear step by step not like wotlk and cata you cant pass some raid or df and play last phase raid) so without new player every game will dead so they must have way to get gear and be ready for raid none geared player do rdf cuse they dont get any good thing from rdf game is wotlk so you can add transmog system like other realm and give transmog mats to player done rdf and bg with low chance (be careful only solo q have chance for that cuse if you added to rdf all geared join rdf and bg as group for fast run and no one accept new player in group but if mats drop from solo q game will be playable for new ppl join warmane ) btw if you dont care about new player server will dead at 3rd phase or maybe 2rd ....ty

9. Will WOTLK bring back resilience¿ Or since it was removed in cata we can get rid of it?

10. please don't bring TBC in 6 months like the rumors i've heard. that's too soon... we want to play classic for at least 1 1/2 years

11. Vanilla Nax (tuned for 25 man) will be released in 6 months. That means we'll probably get TBC in 8-9 months...I don't expect them to give us 5 months of Nax before progressing into TBC that'd give us a full year of Vanilla...much less almost a year of it.

12. Extends the phases please. We want more time playing on Vanilla!

13. Hello everyone.
    I'm new to Warmane and the private server world.
    I saw Warmane and it's Onyxia fresh realm, it seems very appealing to be honest.
    I think that the use of a cash shop here is somewhat disappointing, i mean the devs here and some players seem to want to provide and experience the Vanilla journey once more and this time to be able to do it all the way to WOTLK, words like immersion come out but i question that immersion when one can use a cash shop to buy gear and weapons, it is what it is but immersive i think it's not.

I was wondering, once the server goes full circle, from Vanilla to Ruby Sanctum what will happen to the realm and the player characters? Will the server stay on or the players will be able to transfer them to another server?

14. "Character trading and the trading system available as on Lordaeron."
    When is this happening? I have a prebis rogue and find the class quite boring but do not want to go through levelling and gearing another class.

First ... 8485657585960 ... Last