1. What timezone is the server time on? I don't have it installed yet so i can't check, but i wanna plan to be ready at launch.

2. so what version is this at phase 0?
    so that i can prepare my addon
    Hi guys, will there be a debuff limit in vanilla?
    They active arena for vanilla or ?
    Can I buy level 60?
    Go to page 1 and see how simple they wrote everything.

3. Hello, so to play it do i download wotlk from download section or will a classic one appear ?

4. Originally Posted by Corfo
    Hi guys, will there be a debuff limit in vanilla?
    oh sorry It's not on this page 1
    it's on the other Onyxia post (page 1)
    Debuff limit: Will not be enforced on Vanilla.

5. Go to page 1 and see how simple they wrote everything.
    i think answering the question would be more helpful that your reply correct? if you took the time to type out your reply why not just tell said person the answer that you know?

i myself am wondering what version of add ons do we need? front page says nothing other then wrath client...
    so does that mean we need 3.3.5 add ons for 60 classic here? or do we need 1.15.0 add ons? or maybe 2.4.3?

also did not see anything about debuff limit...

6. Hello, so to play it do i download wotlk from download section or will a classic one appear ?
    go to page 1
    it's written so so so so so so so..... so so so so so simple !!!
    Requires the standard client you already use to play other WoTLK Warmane realms

7. cause i saw it require wotlk client but i don t ve any client to begin with

8. i think answering the question would be more helpful that your reply correct? if you took the time to type out your reply why not just tell said person the answer that you know?

i myself am wondering what version of add ons do we need? front page says nothing other then wrath client...
    so does that mean we need 3.3.5 add ons for 60 classic here? or do we need 1.15.0 add ons? or maybe 2.4.3?

also did not see anything about debuff limit...
    Yes the debuff limit thing is on the other older post.
    3.3.5 addons works perfect.

9. okay i took the things and m downloading Wow :)

10. Hello, so to play it do i download wotlk from download section or will a classic one appear ?
    just download wrath 3.3.5 then open the game and you can pick your server from there
    you can make a toon and res the name you want but cant enter world yet.

reading some of the replies here reminds me of how wow's player base has changed so much from when it was live the first time around.
    but then again some of the same people posting love to play wrath arena/pvp/2v2, when 2v2 was scrapped by blizz and two other esports like mlg.....

11. Oh ye I remember the good old times.When everyone in open world see me vs 1 mob.They write /bow and wait me to finish the mob and eat to full hp.And than I write /bow and the 1v1 begins.And Hp potion is dishonorable lose.
    And not so long after 95% of the ppl in open world wait me to drop my hp lower enough so they are sure they will kill me.And they used Hp potion when they start at 100% hp vs 30% hp for example.

12. anyone good with curseforge? my new warmane tab/game shows as retail....
    anyway i can change that to 3.3.5?
    trying to avoid manual add on download thing if possible.

13. Oh ye I remember the good old times.When everyone in open world see me vs 1 mob.They write /bow and wait me to finish the mob and eat to full hp.And than I write /bow and the 1v1 begins.And Hp potion is dishonorable lose.
    And not so long after 95% of the ppl in open world wait me to drop my hp lower enough so they are sure they will kill me.And they used Hp potion when they start at 100% hp vs 30% hp for example.
    Let me be clear before I say what I am going to say. I have only done this a few times, and only when extra frustrated with the opposing faction.....That being said the true way to 1v1 a person when they are fighting with a mob is to attack them to the point where they cannot kill the mob, and let the mob kill them. They lose durability that way, and hate you even more. This is the way.

14. So you are angry person X and than you revenge him by killing person Y that doesn't even did anything bad.
    mhmmmm.logical logical :D

15. Upon release of TBC will there be the option to keep your character in vanilla? Will the vanilla server remain static in its final state - like Icecrown?

First ... 31394041424351 ... Last