1. Unless there's really something wrong [Press ( X ) to doubt].. It's probably just an installation issue.

Usually when you just DL, and copy paste the addons to AddOns -folder, it looks something like this:

WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM/DBM
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM/DBM-TBC

When the addon should be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-TBC

ty for the reply

issue is curse forge was showing me two wrath games the 2nd i figured was here.. but guess it was the wrong one.
    onyxia is showing up in curse as live and puts me with patch 10+ crap with no way that i know of how to swtich it to 3.3.5 for the adds on.
    same thing with old outland server and excubalir TBC they show as live. this is after i did a scan with curse to pick up the install for here. if i could get the "onyxia live" switch to 3.3.5 in curse i could just to threw there easy like.

downlaed wow up? shows only 1 wow game and i think that one is blizz's wrath and same issue = not seeing other games/way to add.

2. Do manual downloads from curseforge or elsewhere. Look for previous/old files and download 3.3.5 versions of the addons.

3. HOT DAM! i figured it out!
    in the settings in curse forge there is an option to "set flavor" setting flavor allows the user to manually rename and pick/assign patch of said game in case auto detects fails.

hopefully that helps others that might have same isssue
    again ty for the reply/help

time to log in :)

4. HOT DAM! i figured it out!
    in the settings in curse forge there is an option to "set flavor" setting flavor allows the user to manually rename and pick/assign patch of said game in case auto detects fails.

so check that...
    everything i said in my previous is 100% correct about setting the flavor in curse forge
    issue is this game... the 3.3.5 threat plates add on for example does not work
    cant even open the add on in game but i can see it taking up memory....
    could try to set flavor to patch 1+ something/whatever but i think its a game side/ issue with 3.3.5 adds on with it.

5. Shamans are not able to learn two-handed Axes and Maces skills.... as enh shaman main i am so disappointed with that bug

6. Shamans are not able to learn two-handed Axes and Maces skills.... as enh shaman main i am so disappointed with that bug
    oops, nevermind, its not a bug xD

7. HOT DAM! i figured it out!

Is there any additional option to do when doing your steps and add them to the right place, change to Classic or Wotlk Classic, and download the "Immersion 3.3.5 addon" or "Overvoice" I want when I get a quest to be explained to me like a real server To start talking the mob about the quest.
    Also, I tried with dps meter and the addon didn't work correctly (i enabled it in-game in the login screen) 3.3.5

8. how can i play on this server and what version i need to download and from when? am new

9. how can i play on this server and what version i need to download and from when? am new
    If you couldn't surmise it from the last two replies talking about addons for game version 3.3.5..

You need a basic 3.3.5 WotLK client. You can get one from https://www.warmane.com/download do note it requires torrent client to download from the links.

10. Nice job Warmane! Features look immensly cool!

11. Is there any additional option to do when doing your steps and add them to the right place, change to Classic or Wotlk Classic, and download the "Immersion 3.3.5 addon" or "Overvoice" I want when I get a quest to be explained to me like a real server To start talking the mob about the quest.
    Also, I tried with dps meter and the addon didn't work correctly (i enabled it in-game in the login screen) 3.3.5

i dont think so that was my first and only time figuring out how to "set flavor" in curse forge.

the add ons i installed work 100% on blizz and have millions of downloads but for what ever reason they are not working here..
    and yeah questie was not even working...

all you can really do is try different patches add ons like maybe patch 1+ add ons work? but like i said i think its a game issue because my addons are installed correctly and they do not work 3.3.5.

could always do it manually but thats a pain and i dont think would help since its game side not wrong add ons.
    sorry i could not help more like i said the setting flavor thing in curse forge is new to me.

sadly not being able to use a few add ons are a game breaker for me.... threat plates and WA are a must for me as a warrior player
    i was looking forward to killing some reds like back on outland :)

12. Thank you for the effort, if you decide to make PvE version some day, I might play more. This isn't fun.

13. i dont think so that was my first and only time figuring out how to "set flavor" in curse forge.

the add ons i installed work 100% on blizz and have millions of downloads but for what ever reason they are not working here..
    and yeah questie was not even working...

all you can really do is try different patches add ons like maybe patch 1+ add ons work? but like i said i think its a game issue because my addons are installed correctly and they do not work 3.3.5.

could always do it manually but thats a pain and i dont think would help since its game side not wrong add ons.
    sorry i could not help more like i said the setting flavor thing in curse forge is new to me.

sadly not being able to use a few add ons are a game breaker for me.... threat plates and WA are a must for me as a warrior player
    i was looking forward to killing some reds like back on outland :)
    Thanks for the answer!
    Maybe it's from the Server because these add-ons work correctly in the wotlk realm. Maybe we need another patch as you mention 1+

14. How do i download it? It doesn't give me an option to download in the download page or do i just use the one for Wotlk?

First ... 3435152535455 ... Last