1. What client is the server on, I can’t connect and please give me the realm sheet

2. Help connect, downloaded the client but does not connect to the game! what to do??

3. Guys to change the realmist just go to your WoW folder, then go to WTF, then go to config.wtf, right click, open with Notepad, scroll down and you will see the realmist eg. Icecrown and then change that to Onyxia. Open the game and log in with your credentials and create you character.
    Have fun <3

4. I know that everyone has his own expirience, but from my expirience, enabling RDF here was a total mistake rofl.
    Totally agree. After level 15 more than 80% players just sit in city and spam RDF.
    From my perspective its really not the real vanilla experience cuz players dont play the game its meant to be played. I play in offical server too and can say that there the community is a lot better, help each other communicate a lot better. Yeah it sucks to run to the dungeon but thats the right classic experience.

5. can we have some pop statistics?

6. Totally agree. After level 15 more than 80% players just sit in city and spam RDF.
    Not so different from being afk at the dungeon entrance while your 3rd world mage boosts you for pennies. Also, you can't just afk(if you really want to level) bc it takes forever as dps, and even as tank/healer you're limited by the lack of the other role.

7. Totally agree. After level 15 more than 80% players just sit in city and spam RDF.
    From my perspective its really not the real vanilla experience cuz players dont play the game its meant to be played. I play in offical server too and can say that there the community is a lot better, help each other communicate a lot better. Yeah it sucks to run to the dungeon but thats the right classic experience.
    So more space for you to enjoy your rEaL vAnIlLa eXpErIeNcE.

Let players level the way they want for crying out loud. Gatekeeping WoW leveling or expecting something to be like it was two decades ago? Times change, maybe you should too?

8. So more space for you to enjoy your rEaL vAnIlLa eXpErIeNcE.

Let players level the way they want for crying out loud. Gatekeeping WoW leveling or expecting something to be like it was two decades ago? Times change, maybe you should too?
    I multibox dungeons for leveling. It's hard but it works. Can't blame anyone but yourself if you get wiped so, so it's definitely not for everyone.
    You can also boost your characters in dungeons by multiboxing, but it's insanely boring and not really recommended. I do it once in a while, but I could never do it over a period of time.

9. In my opinion, the ease of getting XP was the only weakness of the previous realms. i am happy in this realm we can experience harder level up.

10. anyone figure out the add on issue?
    i downloaded a few add ons 3.3.5
    but none work in game
    cant be the only one with this issue

11. anyone figure out the add on issue?
    i downloaded a few add ons 3.3.5
    but none work in game
    cant be the only one with this issue
    Unless there's really something wrong [Press ( X ) to doubt].. It's probably just an installation issue.

Usually when you just DL, and copy paste the addons to AddOns -folder, it looks something like this:

WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM/DBM
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM/DBM-TBC

When the addon should be installed like this:
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM
    WoW/Interface/AddOns/DBM-TBC

First ... 2425051525354 ... Last