1. Hey I would like to add to the people who would appreciate to make vanilla atleast a year, I even made a poll on the (I know unofficial) discord server, and from the votes that are there (it's few days old so there aren't that many), it shows that people would like to enjoy vanilla a bit longer, and I think it would be profitable for you guys aswell - vanilla being longer = more time to polish everything and more time when your developers can chill more and not stress about new project (but maybe this isn't true, I ofcourse don't know what is going on behind the curtains). I know that your plan was to make this a seasonal realm that would quite quickly go through each expansion, but remember that this is practically wow classic progression on a huge private server for like the first time in history and I think there are lot more people who would like to have more time spent polishing their character, doing activities that aren't meta and just enjoying the game. Anyways it's your project so of course do whatever you think is right.

2. Im verry happy and excited to see an new "older" realm from warmane staff. Everything looks just like i expected, only not satisfied that it will be progressive realm tru lich king. Why cant we just have vanilla only or vanilla-tbc.
    --Maybe both separated some day--...

3. Oh my God please don't listen to people who say make vanilla longer lol

4. Oh my God please don't listen to people who say make vanilla longer lol
    MC for 2 months is already long for such a short project, people will raidlock in two weeks at most. I could see maybe AQ patch last a bit longer? but its really fine this way, people on forums always try to stretch out the timeline for vanilla servers, then they cry theres nothing to do

5. My only concern with the phases being so short is just how far we'll get in gearing up during each phase before being pushed into the next phase with a deeper pool. I get that Vanilla content is generally easy and doesn't need a full raid that's full BiS from the previous phase for a reasonably skilled raid to clear...but we're also talking about Warmane players...who tend to require players be overgeared for content so they can compensate for how poorly the average player actually plays.

6. My only concern with the phases being so short is just how far we'll get in gearing up during each phase before being pushed into the next phase with a deeper pool. I get that Vanilla content is generally easy and doesn't need a full raid that's full BiS from the previous phase for a reasonably skilled raid to clear...but we're also talking about Warmane players...who tend to require players be overgeared for content so they can compensate for how poorly the average player actually plays.
    the raids being 25man instead of 40 solve that concern in my view, and on Beta even bwl was really easy, there really isnt a need to worry

7. the raids being 25man instead of 40 solve that concern in my view, and on Beta even bwl was really easy, there really isnt a need to worry
    I'm not as sold as you. Original Vanilla spanned over 2 years. Classic lasted a year and a half. Sure, there's a few less raiders for Onyxia to distribute loot for, but we also know how much loot goes to waste because RNG doesn't drop what anyone wants/needs...on top of the fact that we're also looking at roughly half the time to gear up as in those other iterations of the content. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out...but it's an honest concern that I think the timeframe backs up.

8. From what vanilla version will items be available on the start?

9. would be awesome if warmane did a class distribution poll on the mainpage to get as many participants as possible. yea we could do one here but i doubt many people will check page 29 on this forum.
    a poll would be great for a smoother experience for everyone, like i wanna main a warlock and twink a bear/rdruid, would suck if it happens to be that 95% of the players main warlock (we know it will be warrior).

10. would be awesome if warmane did a class distribution poll on the mainpage to get as many participants as possible. yea we could do one here but i doubt many people will check page 29 on this forum.
    a poll would be great for a smoother experience for everyone, like i wanna main a warlock and twink a bear/rdruid, would suck if it happens to be that 95% of the players main warlock (we know it will be warrior).
    why? you can pretty much visualise the statistic up from your head and it probably will end up being true lol

11. @Obnoxious: Would it be possible to set the test realm again to level 1 characters, so we can test leveling routes and stuff before the release? A bit annoying now when new chars are insta 60. Thanks in advance

12. Awesome new's! i've always wanted to try out vanilla and now it's here. If there is any recomendations and tip for how to start pls send me link's.

13. wtf is "15:00 server time" lmao
    On the main page, right above the player online.

14. I cba to read 29 pages, I just have one question.

Everything will be one 3.3.5 client or we need 1.12.1 for vanilla then 2.4.3 tbc, etc?

First ... 19272829303139 ... Last