1. I agree. I had no idea the onxyia was running off the wotlk client 3.3.5a. I was searching around the website for ages and was about to give up before I saw a forum thread where someone pointed out you need to download the wolk client.
    u wouldnt need to searches for ages if u just clicked the first page and read them carefully.
    [LIST][*]Experience rate of x3 with ability to lower it at will[*]You will be able to experience the original spells, talents and mechanics, gear stats and functions of each expansion, without having to switch your standard WoW client that you own and use to play on Warmane realms with.[*]Quality of Life features[*]Requires the standard client you already use to play other WoTLK Warmane realms

2. bad quoting rip. made my point tho

3. It says i can't login with that race class (horde orc warrior), how is possible?

4. It says i can't login with that race class (horde orc warrior), how is possible?
    Still 18 hours to go.

5. Uh, there's a few more than 18. 22 hours 20 mins from this post

6. Download WotLK client and select the Onyxia server. or if u played before another server icecrown/lordareon etc, just click the "change realm" on character select screen and select Onyxia..
    Maybe read first before you answer

7. Maybe read first before you answer
    I mean, people can also read the first post. It's pretty self-explanatory if you actually read it

8. Uh, there's a few more than 18. 22 hours 20 mins from this post
    My bad, I thought it was the same time as the name reservation.

9. You should remove market, i know that you need money to keep server up but remmeber what happen with TBC realm few years ago, as soon you added marked you lost 10k people. Or make some combination: example ( 2 weeks after BWL is up, add MC gear on marked , 2weeks after AQ is up, add BWL gear and etc.... ) It will keep up population for sure and good players.

10. You should remove market, i know that you need money to keep server up but remmeber what happen with TBC realm few years ago, as soon you added marked you lost 10k people. Or make some combination: example ( 2 weeks after BWL is up, add MC gear on marked , 2weeks after AQ is up, add BWL gear and etc.... ) It will keep up population for sure and good players.
    The gear won't be available on launch. On Frostmourne, the gear was available either after x drops, x boss kills, or x raid clears (not exactly sure what the criteria was, but it was definitely only after gear was readily available). On Onyxia, they plan to release gear on the marketplace a bit sooner, but probably still after several raid lockouts.

11. what about addons since the client is 3.3.5, do we need addons for 3.3.5 or vanilla?

12. what about addons since the client is 3.3.5, do we need addons for 3.3.5 or vanilla?
    3.0.0 and higher excluding 3.4.x

First ... 33414243444553 ... Last