1. November 18th, Phase 0 will start with realm opening and raids closed.
    November 25th, Phase 1 will introduce Molten Core, Onyxia’s Lair, Dire Maul, Azuregos, Kazzak.
    January 27th, Phase 2 will bring Blackwing Lair and Darkmoon Faire.
    February 24th, Phase 3 will add Zul’Gurub and Green Dragons.
    March 30th, Phase 3.5 will begin the preparations for the AQ Gates.
    April 27th, Phase 4 will unleash Ahn’Qiraj, depending on player progress.
    June 29th, Phase 5 will culminate with Naxxrammas.
    page 1 noobs!!!
    This doesn't answer the question you quoted. He asked how long we'll have in Phase 5 before TBC, and how long TBC phases will last before we get into Wrath.

Noob. ;)

2. This doesn't answer the question you quoted. He asked how long we'll have in Phase 5 before TBC, and how long TBC phases will last before we get into Wrath.

Noob. ;)
    It doesn't answers to everything he wants to know. But this is max info we have for now.

3. My answer to the next question is: Page 1

4. He asked how long we'll have in Phase 5 before TBC
    How mutch time will be vanilla before tbc <<--- He said this
    He didn't ask how long is phase 5.Where you saw phase or 5? I think that your brain is making tricks with you.

5. How mutch time will be vanilla before tbc <<--- He said this
    He didn't ask how long is phase 5.Where you saw phase or 5? I think that your brain is making tricks with you.
    We have the entire timetable from launch to release of phase 5. We don't know how long Phase 5 will last, but we know that after Phase 5 is the TBC content phases. It's basic algebra that knowing how long Phase 5 will last will tell us how long we'll have before TBC launches/releases/opens/verb of choice.

6. Will we get worldbuffs and unlimited buff/elixir stacking yes?
    Also, after how much time of raid release we have respective tier weapons in shop?

7. We have the entire timetable from launch to release of phase 5. We don't know how long Phase 5 will last, but we know that after Phase 5 is the TBC content phases. It's basic algebra that knowing how long Phase 5 will last will tell us how long we'll have before TBC launches/releases/opens/verb of choice.
    I hope it lasts longer than other phases, so ppl can gear up and play with that gear.
    If last phase is short, ppl will just leave and wait for TBC and cut the end game fun.
    And what's the point to buy gear with coins if it's only for few ... days or weeks.
    So my logic is that it will be longest phase and it depends on our wish.

8. Does anyone know how the map will be? I would assume it would be the WOTLK map since its what our client has. Or maybe the Warmane team can manage to change the world on their server side. For example there was no port in Stormwind in vanilla. Thanks!

9. Does anyone know how the map will be? I would assume it would be the WOTLK map since its what our client has. Or maybe the Warmane team can manage to change the world on their server side. For example there was no port in Stormwind in vanilla. Thanks!
    Wrath map. Some things will be blocked by server-side objects (like the cave to the DK starter area will have a rock with collision in the way). SW Harbor will exist and the boat paths to it will remain as a QOL backport. Places like Mudsproket still exist, and so does their FP (another QOL: FPs will be backported). The Dark Portal and the Portals to the TBC starting zones for Belfs and the boat to the Goatship, as well as zeps/boats to Northrend are disabled until we reach those phases of content.

10. I tried searching for this but didn't find, sorry if it's been answered.

Since Onyxia will use the normal 3.3.5 client, would it mean that the quests will have the same tracking system on the map as in WOTLK? To me, (many will hate me for saying it) the biggest pain of classic/tbc is reading quests and trying to figure them out.

Thanks for any replies!

11. I tried searching for this but didn't find, sorry if it's been answered.

Since Onyxia will use the normal 3.3.5 client, would it mean that the quests will have the same tracking system on the map as in WOTLK? To me, (many will hate me for saying it) the biggest pain of classic/tbc is reading quests and trying to figure them out.

Thanks for any replies!
    Yes they will. The beta is still up where you can check things like that. Besides, nobody actually reads the quests anyway they just install addons for pre-WotLK.

12. We can trade the characters from beta to the official server ?

Or everything that was done in beta will be lost ?

13. I'd also add that the reason some folks here wanted faster experience rates isn't just because they have LESS TIME to play WoW when they are able to sit down and play it (an hour versus three hours when they were teenagers) but they also have FEWER OPPORTUNITIES to actually sit down and play (only on Saturdays and the occasional Sunday versus every day when they were teenagers).

Drawing out the patch releases gives people who are busy with work, family, and other obligations more time to catch up with others. If the patch releases are too fast, then even with 5x or 10x speed such busy individuals might lag behind and quit out of frustration.

In my opinion, Vanilla should last a year minimum, but 1.5 years seems better given all the content. Likewise, each expansion should be 6 months minimum, with 8-10 months seeming a bit more ideal.

Completely agree - I'm fed up of constantly playing catch up.

14. Completely agree - I'm fed up of constantly playing catch up.
    Unless you are one of the no-lifers who will play nonstop, MMOs just aren't the genre for you with that mindset. If you aren't at the edge, you'll always be having to catch up to the edge, and the difference will just grow the longer you play at the same pace. That's just part of the nature of an always-on online game that others can and will play more than you.

15. Will transmogrification be available?
    Will it be possible to change the character's race? Example: I start playing as an orc hunter, when BC comes out I want to change from orc to blood elf.

First ... 21293031323341 ... Last