1. Any chance i can transfer at the end to lordaeron?
    Maybe if i don't use shop at all and locked at 1x xp or something?
    Thats the only reason i won't be playing it...
    no, because you have still benfited from stuff that's not on lordaeron.

2. Anyone know when name reservations are opening?

3. Anyone know when name reservations are opening?
    Unless something gets announced last minute...it'll be November 18th at 1500 server time.

4. Hi!

Is there a way to disable achievements notification or in general achievements UI?
    I don't care if server side process or not the achievements just to exclude this feature

5. [LIST][*]Experience rate of x3 with ability to lower it at will[*]Quality of Life features[*]Requires the standard client you already use to play other WoTLK Warmane realms[*]40man raids will be set to 25man[*]Dual specialization[*]Dungeon Finder[*]Achievements[*]Arenas[*]The realm state will be set to PvP[*]Marketplace similar to Icecrown/Frostmourne model.

What that means? So i can donate Gear and co?
    The Experience is x3 . Reputation also or higher?

6. What that means? So i can donate Gear and co?
    The Experience is x3 . Reputation also or higher?
    Gear and few other things can be donated for.
    Experience is 3x, rest are 1x.

7. Gear and few other things can be donated for.
    Experience is 3x, rest are 1x.
    End game gear or? Hopefully the best gear have to be farmed in game otherwise it'll be hard to find a group for people who don't spend $.

Very excited for the server release! Good work staff.

8. Any chance i can transfer at the end to lordaeron?
    Maybe if i don't use shop at all and locked at 1x xp or something?
    Thats the only reason i won't be playing it...

No freaking way leave Lordaeron out of this.

9. Hi mates! How much will 2nd spec cost?

10. What race/class restrictions will be applied to this server? Same as OG classic or any modification?

11. I'm not sure do you know about Dungeon pre-tbc/Vanilla you need reputation/keys to enter to different dungeon. You can't spam 1 dungeon that you want, because here you need reputation/keys to enter some specific dungeons.

12. I'm not sure do you know about Dungeon pre-tbc/Vanilla you need reputation/keys to enter to different dungeon. You can't spam 1 dungeon that you want, because here you need reputation/keys to enter some specific dungeons.
    RDF doesn't let you queue to dungeons until you have the key (or rogue lockpick skill) to do it.

13. RDF doesn't let you queue to dungeons until you have the key (or rogue lockpick skill) to do it.
    Not sure about that, it will all be clear during the game later :D

14. Not sure about that, it will all be clear during the game later :D
    Seriously...what are you talking about? Were you on the PTR? They spent time making sure you can't queue or RDF into dungeons without meeting pre-reqs for the dungeon, like having hte key.

15. Now there is really important question. Will barbershops be open at start or we will have to wait till Wotlk? :D
    and what about transmog?

First ... 25333435363745 ... Last