1. how can i access classic vanilla? i don't see the .exe download link or a client download link

2. Is there limitation of how many heroes you can play in the same time? I want to use couple alts for professions, since the mounts are only after 40 level...

3. Is there limitation of how many heroes you can play in the same time? I want to use couple alts for professions, since the mounts are only after 40 level...
    If you're multiboxing, i.e. playing several accounts at the same time, you're limited to 5 players aka a party. At least the mods have said so in previous threads.
    My guess is that using more might get you flagged for botting and a ban.

4. will there be unlimited ammo from the start?

5. If you're multiboxing, i.e. playing several accounts at the same time, you're limited to 5 players aka a party. At least the mods have said so in previous threads.
    My guess is that using more might get you flagged for botting and a ban.
    Supposedly the server tracks connections per household/address, and if you go above 5, it starts kicking people randomly. Attempting to get around this can result in your account getting flagged for review/ban.

But that's 5 logged in AT THE SAME TIME. You can "hot swap" between as many accounts as you can practically manage as long as no more than 5 are online at a time.

6. Hi everyone,
    I know this is not a poll or that thy will make changes based off peoples feelings. Just wanted to input that some of the ideas such as lowered lockouts/cooldowns on arcanite as to get more gear inbetween phases would be nice and not game breaking. I know people would complain they don't have time to raid MC twice a week, or farm extra consumes, but they complain anyways that they don't have time to level. *shrug
    Anyways I am not trying to complain and will play and enjoy the server regardless if more changes are made. See everyone in game in a couple days. /cheers

7. Hi everyone,
    I know this is not a poll or that thy will make changes based off peoples feelings. Just wanted to input that some of the ideas such as lowered lockouts/cooldowns on arcanite as to get more gear inbetween phases would be nice and not game breaking. I know people would complain they don't have time to raid MC twice a week, or farm extra consumes, but they complain anyways that they don't have time to level. *shrug
    Anyways I am not trying to complain and will play and enjoy the server regardless if more changes are made. See everyone in game in a couple days. /cheers
    Yeh, I don't think it's gonna happen...but I will note that if it does happen, the long prof craft CDs should be reduced across the board, not just for Arcanite.

8. i think you just download wrath 3.3.5 and set your new realm

how do you set the realm to onyxia?

9. i think you just download wrath 3.3.5 and set your new realm

how do you set the realm to onyxia?
    Same way you choose/change your realm between Icecrown, Lordaeron, or Blackrock (and Frostmourne, when it was a thing).

10. Same way you choose/change your realm between Icecrown, Lordaeron, or Blackrock (and Frostmourne, when it was a thing).
    only played on outland but i got it figured out ty.

11. Repost:
    Experience rate of x3 with ability to lower it at will
    You will be able to experience the original spells, talents and mechanics, gear stats and functions of each expansion, without having to switch your standard WoW client that you own and use to play on Warmane realms with.
    Quality of Life features
    Requires the standard client you already use to play other WoTLK Warmane realms
    40man raids will be set to 25man
    Dual specialization
    Dungeon Finder
    Achievements
    Arenas
    The realm state will be set to PvP
    There is no rank decay for the honor PvP system. This means you can keep your rank and rewards without having to grind every week.
    Marketplace similar to Icecrown/Frostmourne model.
    Character trading and the trading system available as on Lordaeron.
    Each expansion season will have a set duration. The content of each season will be divided in tiers. The content of the first tier will be available on day one. Every few months, the content will progress further.

12. When the Marketplace will be open?

13. PLEASE introduce rank decay at R6 or so. Make it feel like an accomplishment to hit Grand Marshall knowing that every noob can't just farm AV all day and get it.

14. Well it wont matter if you are top player of the server or total noob, you will still get the rank 14 if you have enough time to spend.
    Back in the old days botting was really rare if there was any, so you did learn to play your class while farming the rank 14. Now botting and account sharing will be affecting the "quality of rank 14" no matter if there is decay or not :(

15. the drums of war thunder once again ... For the Horde!

First ... 29373839404149 ... Last