1. So you've lowered the xp to x3 maximum and also not increased the drop rates ? Nice dead realm you're gonna have there after one season.
    We've been hearing this "iF tHe SeRvEr IsN't HoW i WanT iT's DeAd" for years now.
    At least try to put an original twist to it, so it's amusing.

2. Also No tbc testing before release? I am sure that will go amazingly well its not like the previous tbc realm has multiple huge bugs.

3. My dude frostmourne died due to ignorance, your tbc realm died for the same reason. You are unironically listening to forum trolls and doubling down on it. I've played on my four accounts since the first months of molten wow and it has been a consistent problem for all of these years.

4. Hello friends, someone can tell me if there will be a debuff limit on Bosses and mobs or there will not be one as indicated
    in the initial announcement (Beta). THANKS ! :)

5. frostmourne died due to ignorance, your tbc realm died for the same reason.
    All the people who complained we didn't make another Frostmourne season, wished this new project failed so we'd go back to Frostmourne, are joining Onyxia as a replacement for Frostmourne or simply treating this as a new, extended Frostmourne, are all trolls in your illusion, I suppose.

Try again, this wasn't any more amusing than the previous.

6. Nice dodge of the tbc mention. You should really work on your PR because being defensive like this is a bad look. Time will tell who is correct on this new adventure.

7. To be completely honest with you: if you play for 20 hours a week, just grinding or following the Zygor guide, you'll reach the maximum level in less than a month, even accounting for a margin of error. If you use Zygor, you only need a bit of cunning to skip some parts because many times you'll be high enough level that you won't need to travel between regions. If you're playing Horde, I'd suggest doing the quests in The Barrens, Ashenvale, Shimmering Flats, Tanaris, and Un'Goro, and filling the level gaps by grinding. While doing the quests, try to kill mobs along the way, at least before getting the mount. As for grind locations, just Google it. Also, try to do quests that make sense; if you see that you need to go to the ends of the earth to complete a quest, just skip it. This is an easy way to reach the maximum level without stressing over the best route or anything like that. I've never actually played Alliance, so I can't advise you on good quest locations for them. Regarding class, the only class I wouldn't recommend is the warrior because it can be quite challenging to level up. The best choices are mage, hunter, warlock, and druid.

I can give u more quick tips in game if u want to.

8. Nice dodge of the tbc mention. You should really work on your PR because being defensive like this is a bad look. Time will tell who is correct on this new adventure.
    I'm not PR. Never meant to be, never wanted to be, never pretended to be.
    Would a PR be literal and openly mocking your "prophesying," for example?

To be completely honest with you: if you play for 20 hours a week, just grinding or following the Zygor guide, you'll reach the maximum level in less than a month, even accounting for a margin of error.
    People are fully aware of all that, trust me. The point is just having less work involved, not that it can't be done very quickly with well-known recipes found with a quick Google search.

9. I thought I'd jump in with a different kind comment from most I've seen in this thread, although I try not to read too much comments because of obvious reasons.

Thank you for all the work you put in and try to make interesting content for your players!
    It's gonna be fun to try this out and see how it is to play through different content over the next year or two.

10. quick question how u gona raid 40man raid with 25man? do we hv enough dps, healer etc with the standard item?

11. Everything is toned down, boss's hp + dmg, since its only 5 healers now.
    Im playing on Beta, and can assure that MC and Ony are doable with high greens and blues, like its suposed to be since its the first raid at 60

12. it's a pity that there will be no PVE server (

13. its funny that 15 persons, who requested lower XP rates, will do not f -ing play on this server after getting bored in like 2 weeks
    I asked for x1. Still gonna be playing on x3. I wonder how do you make such conclusions, based only on your own thoughts, and dare to speak it out loud.
    I still wish x1, or, at least, expanded phases. At least 1 month more for each phase, even lvling one, so that we might enter MC with full professions etc.

14. This post is so exciting! The 3x rates and the non-decay of pvp titles are going to make this such a blast!

25 man raids over 40 was already announced, and it's ALSO extremely exciting.

Additionally, November 18th is so soon! I was expecting late January.

Thank you so much WARMANE !!!

15. Hello friends, someone can tell me if there will be a debuff limit on Bosses and mobs or there will not be one as indicated
    in the initial announcement (Beta). THANKS ! :)

First ... 456781656 ... Last