1. How do i download it? It doesn't give me an option to download in the download page or do i just use the one for Wotlk?
    You need a basic 3.3.5 WotLK client.

2. Marketplace similar to Icecrown/Frostmourne model (???)

[*]Marketplace similar to Icecrown/Frostmourne model.
    When the markeplace will be avaliable?

3. When the markeplace will be avaliable?
    I could predict it's going to open once, or bit after, raids are available. By the looks of it November 25th or within a week or two after.

4. Is there any plan to increase the exp rates after a month or so after the release of the first content? Even x4 would be great for people that want to level alts or catch up with friends, the x3 doesn't feel like it matches the content release schedule and tbh feels like leveling with resting all the time and not much above that. For casuals like me we will probably take a month or so just to get to 60 in one toon. Thank you for the great work with Onyxia!

5. Is there any plan to increase the exp rates after a month or so after the release of the first content? Even x4 would be great for people that want to level alts or catch up with friends, the x3 doesn't feel like it matches the content release schedule and tbh feels like leveling with resting all the time and not much above that. For casuals like me we will probably take a month or so just to get to 60 in one toon. Thank you for the great work with Onyxia!
    As we have seen some people reached 60 levels for 2 days (some of them for 1 day). I think x3 is great for leveling if you want alt you can create and level (will cost you max 1 week if you enter for several hours per day). The 3x is the balance from 1x and 7x

6. Do guilds have access to guild banks on Onyxia from launch?

7. What's with the server wide announcement saying the Server Onyxia is live?

8. its a bit early i know but are there any plans in making the tbc attunements acc wide or atleast reduce rep to honored after a month or so? the classic attunements are kinda easy and chill but tbc is just a whole grindfest for rep with 60 different steps. doing it once is good but what about people that play 2-3 alts?

9. Shop coming soon? dont have time for vanilla grind :D

10. Not sure if this has been answered earlier in the post, but when will the store be available?

11. I have 1 question what happens to the characters once I get to wotlk

12. Expect the shops to open within next week or the one after.

13. Why some people cant ressurect in molten core by window? attunement done.

First ... 4445253545556 ... Last