1. Please make event items vendorable

A nice qol change would be to allow all the event items to be vendored. Set price to like 1c or something (I believe there are actually items in game that can be vendored for no profit at all). Makes it a lot easier to dump the bag clutter rather than deleting them one by one

2. Custom change? Sure...but I don't see the harm it could do. And it sounds like a reasonable QOL change.

3. Well some of the event awards are pretty good cosmetic items that people love and don't want to accidentally vendor or destroy.

I think you came up with this idea because of bunch of cosmetic items you're getting every day by doing Headless Horseman event.

By making it vendorable doesn't solve any problem at all, just your own laziness, and that could cause worse scenarios, like accidentally vendoring a cosmetic item.

It is good as it is, the event is almost over, and next events this year don't really give that much of unvendorable items as rewards

4. I'll agree with xanaxas. The potential for people to vendor the wrong item by mistake, notice too late, and then expect GMs to handout a new item (they won't) feels like a much bigger problem than having to delete them individually when an event is happening.

5. I'll agree with xanaxas. The potential for people to vendor the wrong item by mistake, notice too late, and then expect GMs to handout a new item (they won't) feels like a much bigger problem than having to delete them individually when an event is happening.
    Would reducing the frequency of blue crap drops work? There's no need for a daily drop of the pet and the helm.