1. Game Maste STEALED my guild?!

My gild just dissappeared for no reason. I just logged in and learn that my GM was reset and new leader just owned the guild. All other guild members just saw that reset it was very quick and all those members (my friends) was just kicked from guild or guild was just closedlicvidated idk...
    So the first question is WTF? There is no chance of stealing account of my GM. There is only one likely option of this case: Guild was stealed or closed by Game Master of Warmane. WTF?!

Foremore info: For new loggin there are always one issue -- you have to type a code that you recieve on e-mail. For my GM there was NO CODE on e-mail. It is the speed of the GM's leadership change and the lack of confirmation of entry that suggests the involvement of the Game Master in this situation. What the f*** is this??? Any explanations?

2. So what you're saying is it's impossible to delete an email and use a combination of /gleader and a macro calling GuildUninvite? The GMs know their actions are logged and if they were going to drop to that level then why not go after something worthwhile? It's more likely your GM just contributed to the oldest statistic in online gaming.

3. Im with my GM on discord right now. Its MY OWN OLD BROTHER) What you saying? Char named "Cavah" was taken gleader from my GM account. His char was "Chort". Gnom-wlock. What contribution u telling about? I was playing with owner of GM char Chort in other game when that happened. Whats that "delete e-mail" is aboit? This is nonsense! Everything is protected by CLOUD KEYS. That was Game Master for sure. And there is no trace of reason deleting that guild.

4. You didn't say anything about a GM literally joining the guild, you said it was quick and your friends were kicked. If a GM joined the guild and did that then have your GM talk to the head GM Aldtharios.

Do I really need to explain what deleting an email means?

5. I have been playing with my guild for about 2 months from the very beginning of its existence. Once again, the Guild master was in a completely different game, NOT in warcraft, when someone came to his account and transferred the rights to another character. I perfectly understand what deleted messages are, but what kind of imbecile person decided to hack a person's mail for the sake of a Guild Master account that has existed for about two months? Read carefully again what I wrote above.

6. I did read it, it's not my fault you're telling the story one chunk at a time and expecting a response that considers what hasn't been posted yet.

My gild just dissappeared for no reason. I just logged in and learn that my GM was reset and new leader just owned the guild. All other guild members just saw that reset it was very quick and all those members (my friends) was just kicked from guild or guild was just closedlicvidated idk...
    Char named "Cavah" was taken gleader from my GM account.
    And then I told you what needs to happen.

7. So your guild master didnt take seriously his responsibility to keep his account safe, someone stole his crap, and you are saying.. what? Tell your guild master to secure his account and stop using same password everywhere.

8. Pray tell what was your guild name?

9. Turns out the guild name was considered inappropriate so a GM locked it.

10. If you know enough to have chosen it, you know enough for why it's inappropriate.
    This also isn't open to debate.

11. Why is that inappropriate?
    You should know why. The rules in this server forbid discussions about religion and war. That being said, keep anything related to war off-limits. No mention, no topics, no guilds, no character names. This discussion is over. No more "why?".