1. disconnecting during raids causes forced exit of raid

this is an extremely annoying issue that's caused me alot of grief. for some stupid reason instead of being able to just log back in and pick back up the fight if i wasn't killed by something, I get thrown outside the raid and miss the rest of the encounter. is this intentional and if so WHY?
    Edited: October 20, 2023

2. Well, if you "DC" during encounter, you should be thrown out. Can't go dodging game mechanics you're not interested of dealing with.

3. i think your foolishly mistaking the term d/c which is disconnect, for some sort of intentional severing of connection which it is in no way intended to represent. im talking about unwillingly losing connection to warmane servers whilst the rest of my internet connection remains stable and then getting kicked out of the raid instance im in and locked outside rather than being able to log back in and continue.

4. The server can not tell an intended disconnection from an unintended disconnection.

5. Didn't retail during Wrath have your character basically sit idle (because no commands are given to it from the client during a disconnect for the character avatar to act) for a period of time in-game before fading it out after a disconnect? During this time, you were vulnerable to being killed by mobs or whatever else.

This mechanic kept you from using D/C to avoid mechanics/combat, as your character is still existed "in game" and subject to mechanics/combat/damage/death...but it also gave you a grace period for you to reconnect and rejoin a fight (if you somehow survived idling during the time it took to reconnect) because of an unintentional D/C.

I don't know how long it takes the OP to reconnect...or if/how long this idle period giving you a chance to reconnect from a random unintended D/C lasts on Warmane.

6. I also have the same issue.
    I get disconnected completely random time to time.
    Had my first dungeon yesterday and the moment we were suppose to attack the last boss did I get disconnected.

This is the only game I get DC from and it's really frustrating.

I guess I will only be able to play the game without doing any raids/dungeons.