1. ¿Sell ores, bars, uncut gems or cut gems?

Hello. I'm kind of a noobie regarding the server economy so i need an advice, and if someone is interested in this topic in the future for the lordaeron realm, maybe have the answers for it here.
    I have a mining and jewelcrafter char, and i been struggling regarding if i should sell raw saronite ores, saronite bars, or prospect those and sell the uncut gems or cut gems. Both green ones as blue ones (i mean, common and rare ones).

I could have an advice too on what kind of gems should i cut (if cut gems are better). For example, i think Mystic Autumn's Glow sells way better than Brilliant Autumn's Glow. Same with brigth bloodstone vs bold bloodstone even tho they are kind of similar.

Last thing regarding gems, do i sell them in stack or per unit in AH?

I'm not asking for a super indeepth guide, just some general thoughts or advices to have a more efficient way of making profit. Or if you know of a guide that can clarify my doubts, i would be super thankful if you share it. Thanks :)

2. Open Excel, write down the price of everything for a few days or weeks, there you have your answer.