1. 5 multiboxer limit.

I don't have problem with the limit mind you, I love that warmane has come up with this limitation but my problem is the way it is being implemented, limiting number of clients open within a network. Its quite inconvenient for the likes of us where about 6 of us at home play on this server. Today I waited 30 mins to que to a WG fight but after I que'd successfully two of my toons got kicked out because of the limit, I didn't notice my dad and brother when they got home so I wasn't able to ask them if they could let me play a bit with my multiboxing squad for only 30 mins. I don't have intention to multibox more than 5, I don't have to. I only ask that you let me play. Maybe you have other things in mind to implement this, or if anyone has this same problem can you share anything that could help us? I tried as fast as I can to comeback but its too late already. WG is full when it started only 3 of my squad was able to enter so I cancelled. Thanks and hope you can help me.

2. No, that's how it is, five connections, period.
    Any household arrangements necessary to conform to that are on you to manage.