1. Banned- no information

Hello.
    Today my account has been banned for "ninjalooting".
    Main problem is that i can't see for what siatuation i was banned.
    If i would know i have plenty screenshots which can be perfect proof of my evidence.
    I wrote Ban appeal but for 4 hours i have no respone.

How can i be served faster ?

2. You rolled Need on something you shouldn't at that point in time. You got reported with enough evidence. You got banned.

3. How can i be served faster ?
    You can't. Your ticket is in a line and will be looked into when its turn arrives.
    Also, ban appeals have the lowest priority and are a means to ask for a second chance, in which the evidence will be looked into again and judged if any remaining duration should be pardoned.

4. Ok then. I demand information which player [nickname] accuses me for ninjalooting. these are my rights. OR just some communist law rules here?

5. You're not going to get any such information.
    This is also standard practice in online games, so you trying to input politics here is laughable.

6. Ok then. I demand information which player [nickname] accuses me for ninjalooting. these are my rights. OR just some communist law rules here?
    Your rights? Where are they written exactly?

Rules for Game and Forums
    Terms of Sevice

7. Ok then. i will wait 2 days, But if i have to be punished for something that reporting player should be.
    Player will have nice reputation on server for what he doing.
    He ninja looting. And i get banned for his "attempt" to ninja paladin trinket.
    Well Done Administration.

8. Ok then. i will wait 2 days, But if i have to be punished for something that reporting player should be.
    Player will have nice reputation on server for what he doing.
    He ninja looting. And i get banned for his "attempt" to ninja paladin trinket.
    Well Done Administration.
    He's a rogue who needed a trinket that increases rogue damage. That trinket is 100% a rogue trinket. You are clueless. Educate yourself on the rules and on the game before complaining about your misgivings being punished. You attempted to steal an item and were punished for it.

Also if you attempt to harm the players reputation that reportedly you correctly and got you banned you will likely get a follow up ban AND ruin your own reputation. Take the punishment with grace and learn the game.

9. Dude shows us how he needs and wins MDPS trinket as Healer, the level of stupidity is staggering.

/facepalm

10. and you can't see what is on screenshot. He have already this trinket and he can't equip two at once. I won trinket and i had it in bag so its mean rogue already had one. Go buy some iq...

xTheLichKingx in your logic i can roll second dbw becouse who care i have already one....

11. Doesn't matter. He didn't roll Need on something not meant for his current role and win, you did.
    If you want to roll Need on a damage trinket, play a damage role, have everyone agree to let you do it, or deal with bans and their increasing duration for repeats.

12. I'm sorry I missed the screenshot, but work...
    If I have to go by what ppl are saying and you legit rolled Need on a dps trinket while being a healer... Damn... and you tell ppl to go buy IQ xD... Like I told you, you rolled Need on something you should have not. If you want something, you be a decent human being and communicate it with the other party members. If you keep your mouth shut up until the point of rolling and then just steal whatever, don't expect people to just sit there, you're getting reported. Full stop. x)