1. Evidence to possess

Hello,

I make so many voa runs and most of the time I do not react to any ms changes, cause i got replied in a gm ticket that i do not have to reply or announce that there would be no ms changes for this raid. However, how long am I supposed to keep the screenshots for? There must be some duration when you can report someone within some limit and then if you pass the limit, it will be not considered as valid, right? I simply cannot store all screenshots, because someone could report me for something that happened in 2021 for example.

2. Reporter would need to prove that MS changes were allowed. If they weren't allowed, they can't prove something their report would rely on. Stating in raid or whisper about MS change doesn't make it valid.

Personally I wouldn't keep a screenshot after 30 days or so.

Though this raises the question if there should be a limited time frame when a report would need to be made.

3. Well there should be some limited frame, because if there's not I can get reported for something from 2021 for example and tbh I cannot store so many screenshots since that year. I know I'd not get banned if I had screenshots, but if I do not? I think it should be adjusted

4. I know I'd not get banned if I had screenshots
    You would get banned the same. Bans are issued based on evidence sent with the report. Your screenshots would at most go as part of a ban appeal, after you were already banned. The focus should be instead in not leaving room for any evidence to be fabricated that could be framed in a way that leads to a ban.

5. that's nice said, but the reality is different. People nowadays can do a lot in photoshop and those smart ones can also prepare their fake stuff as pros by waiting for that player to appear in VoA and gms will probably not check it out completely. It's risky to lead a raid even though you can lead the raid 100 percent clean and legit, but there could be people who would misuse it anyway.

6. The actual reality is people who try that get banned themselves. If your made up scenario happens, why don't we get raid leaders complaining on the daily about how it happened? Or in the very least sharing their story on how it happened with them and they had their ban reversed when they proved it was faked? It's a dime a dozen for RDF ninja who "didn't do anything," yet they did, so people have no issue complaining even when they ignored our server rules and earned their bans. Are raid leaders banned with faked evidence just shy?