1. 959 crusader strike on rogue with wings is the result of sanctified wrath since the rogue has PWS on, so you are bypassing 50% of it, in other words, you actually hit for 1918. He also has 3% reduction because of renewed hope and 10% reduction because of inspiration. Not to say it's great damage anyway.

Regarding the hpal I have no idea but it's possibly a blessed life talent proc. Or maybe you're right and damage is broken, :-)

2. 959 crusader strike on rogue with wings is the result of sanctified wrath since the rogue has PWS on, so you are bypassing 50% of it, in other words, you actually hit for 1918. He also has 3% reduction because of renewed hope and 10% reduction because of inspiration. Not to say it's great damage anyway.

Regarding the hpal I have no idea but it's possibly a blessed life talent proc. Or maybe you're right and damage is broken, :-)
    i mean there is a reason why nobody play ret in arena while we are in shadowmourne meta since 2019 :D

3. Have you considered ret was buggy and overpowered before and now no longer is and it turns out ret was not meant to hit that hard to begin with?

Once again, playing devil's advocate here. I'm not discounting something may be wrong with it.

4. Have you considered ret was buggy and overpowered before and now no longer is and it turns out ret was not meant to hit that hard to begin with?

Once again, playing devil's advocate here. I'm not discounting something may be wrong with it.
    i dont care of how molten was before, we all know molten was freak show before meeting arena tournament staff.
    I compare the damage with arena tournament who was the only good private server.
    In arena tournament ret was doing more damage on an inferior meta (264) than warmane on 284 meta. Its something i said multiples times there, so before trying to curve your obsession to play the devil's avocate, i recommand you to read the entire topic. Exactly when someone send you a video for showing that ret damage is low, watch it full and not only the mentionned part.

5. Watching a 52-minute video would not be useful. Do you expect me to investigate every single hit made? From a technical point of view, the only thing I can do is explain, looking at your and your opponent's lists of auras, why a hit seemed to damage your opponent too little.

Once again, I invite you to install MikScrollingBattleText, so you can tell how much damage you actually deal, since in two instances part of the damage you were complaining about was getting partially absorbed by your opponent.

6. i dont care of how molten was before, we all know molten was freak show before meeting arena tournament staff.
    I compare the damage with arena tournament who was the only good private server.
    In arena tournament ret was doing more damage on an inferior meta (264) than warmane on 284 meta. Its something i said multiples times there, so before trying to curve your obsession to play the devil's avocate, i recommand you to read the entire topic. Exactly when someone send you a video for showing that ret damage is low, watch it full and not only the mentionned part.
    See, here's a problem though. If we look at the current position of the specialization, in PvE it performs fine. Actually pretty well damage-wise for a class that is under the weight of the hybrid tax. Any "buffs" to pvp, aside from maybe adjustments to how resilience and the opponent's defensive spells work, it would also buff PvE damage. There are reasons why I asked for specific things, instead of generalized "ret doesn't do enough damage", because if the damage is just buffed up to be where you think it should be, this would have a massive impact on PvE. While you may not care about PvE, as someone who focuses on PvP, and that's fine, but development side it is unacceptable. Specific cases and evidence needs to be brought forth so that it may be analyzed as to what exactly the issue is, because there's no way it's just as basic as "ret needs to do more damage".

7. I play arena at top level and i can assure you retri damage is bugged probably VS resielence. Or SOR Dmg is too nerfed. You did minor change 6 months ago to SOR or 1 year ago cant remember after the dmg has been ridic low

8. also, seal is vengeance thak a ****load of time for stack 5/5 as two hand+ the damage who sucks make the class unplayable in arena

9. Retri pala was and is still supposed to a be a support class, which on desire can tap into heal/dmg/buffs when needed.

When needed we use our one and only burst which is wings (bypass 50% resil, shield amount, gives 50% arp) and also we can use some artificial tricks like timing the auto attack with an ability for more burst.

So far I have tested holy damage interaction with resilience, and the dmg downscale is working properly.

If people want to help, until my ban appeal gets analyzed, you can try the following tests:

- hard: white attacks interaction with resilience at minimum armor
    - hard: white attacks interaction with resilience at high armor
    - medium: critical strike damage multiplier vs resilience
    - medium: analyzing damage reduction buffs interaction with resilience (easy test can be done with a constant damage spell like consecration, while target equips resil on and off, and gets dmg reduction buffs like defensive stance/righteous fury

10. If you read the bug tracker, you will see that sanctified wrath was fixed one year ago not to bypass armor

11. If you read the bug tracker, you will see that sanctified wrath was fixed one year ago not to bypass armor
    no one care of this talent, is not because of that if ret doing dog**** damage rn

12. Then I guess the whole discussion can be moved on some tests, since you seem to know what is the reason and what is not.

Since retri paladin is one (if not the highest) of the classes that receive many overlapping overall and weapon damage modifiers, the discussion can be mainly moved onto 3 types of tests:
    1 - with core talents - tests that show damage interaction of all spells with incrementing the overlapping damage modifiers. (Two-handed wep specialization, Crusade, Sanctified retribution, Vengeance,
    2 - with core and specific talents - tests that show damage interaction of specific spells and specific talents (Sanctity of battle, pvp hands bonus, exorcism glyph, The Art of War first part of tooltip)
    3 - resilience interaction with 1/2/3/4/5 Seals of the Pure talent from Seal of Righteousness point of view.
    Edited: March 20, 2024

First ... 345