1. Any better macro for beacon + shield as holy pala?

Putting simply /cast for both just cast the first one and returning an error for another.
    I made a simple castsequence macro and put it in healbot where i had beacon before, and it works, but is there a way to make them one click? I mean, you click once on healbot and tank gets both beacon of light and sacred shield.
    I know that i should have them on separate keys but i am just a rdf player, i hate raids so no problem.

2. You can't cast two gcd spells/abilities under one gcd, that's why putting the two together doesn't work but the castsequence one does.

3. The only thing that will do it is a /in macro. (Timed macro)
    So basically it comes to this.

/cast sacred shield
    /in 1.5 /cast beacon of light
    1.5 being you gcd.
    No idea if it works to this precision.
    Also note you can't press any other spells or your macro will **** up :)

I used to have such a macro on my dk but the timed macto part was to alert me that PI was ready for use in party chat.

4. ...

Delete

Edited: November 7, 2023

5. And where's the difference between this and the castsequence?..except the castsequence will do the job better
    There is no such thing as "Timed macro" - this (SlashIn AddOn / Ace2 lib) is not part of the client and there is good chance when you combine it with another addons like DBM or BigWings to fail hard since only one of the requests will be processed

On the topic
    No, you can't apply both spell effects with single click so stick to the castsequence
    Seems to work for chat, not spells. (While not supporting said addons.)
    But hey maybe that's all he needs for his casual rdf.

6. well, turns out this macro works but only for me xd, is there a way to select a target in this macro? I think, healbot is just a mouseover macro addon, so i just need to somehow tell it to cast it on target not on myself

7. ok, i fixed it, all i added was mouseover variable:

/castsequence [@mouseover, exists] Sacred Shield, Beacon of Light