1. I have no explanation other than hack/exploit, enlighten me!

I just had a good ol brawl with a shadow priest in Wintergrasp at the Eternal Fire farming spot and as I was killing him he kept going invisible!!!! I used Demoralizing Shout to reveal him and in a few seconds he vanishes again and I'm out of rage to reveal him then he's 30 yards away healing. Anyways I had to take a work phone call and just sat and watched him kill me after that but was wondering what was this guy doing to BECOME INVISIBLE AS A DAMN TROLL SHADOW PRIEST. The animation resembled a slightly sped-up mage invisibility and he went invis 5 times for 1 minute fight, even a rogue can't go invis that many times in a fight, I'm 99% sure it's a hack.

I also have a screenshot of the fight, but not of him going invis.

I don't wanna scream "HAX" right away so please let me know if there's a legit way to do that.

Thanks!
    Edited: November 2, 2023 Reason: Remove character and guild name..

2. I just had a good ol brawl with a shadow priest in Wintergrasp at the Eternal Fire farming spot and as I was killing him he kept going invisible!!!! I used Demoralizing Shout to reveal him and in a few seconds he vanishes again and I'm out of rage to reveal him then he's 30 yards away healing. Anyways I had to take a work phone call and just sat and watched him kill me after that but was wondering what was this guy doing to BECOME INVISIBLE AS A DAMN TROLL SHADOW PRIEST. The animation resembled a slightly sped-up mage invisibility and he went invis 5 times for 1 minute fight, even a rogue can't go invis that many times in a fight, I'm 99% sure it's a hack.

I also have a screenshot of the fight, but not of him going invis.

I don't wanna scream "HAX" right away so please let me know if there's a legit way to do that.

Thanks!
    im not sure about the fire elemental spots, but there are 'twilight' areas in wg edges where u go to another maps around it(i.e. icecrown, solazar, borean and dragonblight)
    i myself killed some fishers at wg, and they used that zoning in/out trick to try to avoid me, kinda annoying tbh, but it is what it is.

3. im not sure about the fire elemental spots, but there are 'twilight' areas in wg edges where u go to another maps around it(i.e. icecrown, solazar, borean and dragonblight)
    i myself killed some fishers at wg, and they used that zoning in/out trick to try to avoid me, kinda annoying tbh, but it is what it is.
    100% not the case. This guy went invis 5 times or so and I was revealing him with demoralizing shout just like I would reveal any invisible unit ingame (invisibility as a spell, not bug).

4. 100% not the case. This guy went invis 5 times or so and I was revealing him with demoralizing shout just like I would reveal any invisible unit ingame (invisibility as a spell, not bug).
    Welp I have no idea if that's not the case, priest fade skill doesn't work like shadowmeld or vanish so it's hard to tell unless there's a video

5. Maybe invisibility potion and/or gnomish cloaking device?

6. Maybe invisibility potion and/or gnomish cloaking device?

I looked them up, their animations look different and even if we assume this guy had both, that is a total of going invisible 2 times in a short period of time, and I recall this guy going invis ATLEAST 4 times during that fight (40 seconds).

7. It's probably a bug with the supposed phasing of the elemental areas of WG. These elementals should only show to the faction currently owning WG(though this is a bad idea on a server where pvp is massively dominated by one faction...) - this was done by phasing, which is notoriously buggy on private servers(and tbh on classic as well lmao).

8. It's probably a bug with the supposed phasing of the elemental areas of WG. These elementals should only show to the faction currently owning WG(though this is a bad idea on a server where pvp is massively dominated by one faction...) - this was done by phasing, which is notoriously buggy on private servers(and tbh on classic as well lmao).

Would you then care to explain how come we're unable to reveal the Big Elementals with AOE spells and I was able to pull this guy out of invisibility using demoralizing shout. Also I farm Eternal Fire there 4-5 hours some days and do a lot of PvP and I've never experienced that "bug". Also said "bug" happened a bit on the side where no elementals spawn.

9. Would you then care to explain how come we're unable to reveal the Big Elementals with AOE spells and I was able to pull this guy out of invisibility using demoralizing shout. Also I farm Eternal Fire there 4-5 hours some days and do a lot of PvP and I've never experienced that "bug". Also said "bug" happened a bit on the side where no elementals spawn.
    How the **** should i know how it's patched together, but, as i said, the elementals should be only visible(and attackable) if your faction owns wg. It's obviously ****ed and it affects players not the mobs proper. I'm not a developer, but dodgy phasing seems to be the reasonable answer, especially knowing that it IS dodgy and doesn't work how it should in the first place.

10. It's obviously ****ed
    Is it? I think it works well, at least the times I've been there.

11. If you want a proper explanation about what happened you should provide us something more.
    For now this is just a ghost story.

12. If you want a proper explanation about what happened you should provide us something more.
    For now this is just a ghost story.

What do we do? Screenshot? When he’s invis you don’t see him and when he’s not..well…nothing out of ordinary on a screenshot. The fact that no one was able to give a solid explanation OR suggestion I think we can all agree points to one direction and it would be good if the right people would look into it before it becomes a major issue. I don’t think farming, semi-afk random people will have a running recording software in background so until something is done, I guess, have at it.

13. Guys are you out of your goddamn minds?
    What the hell do you expect from such a thread?
    I can create a billion threads about a billion imaginary bugs, and make people who try to solve bugs waste their time endlessly chasing shadows.

Provide goddamn evidence or shut the **** up.
    And what the **** do you mean "what do we do, screenshot" hello mother****er it's ****ing 2023 and it's soon 2024, screen recording software existed from the ****ing 90s, have a look https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Screencast like what the hell man are your brains goddamn empty or what?

If you truly found a bug, ****ing replicate it while screen recording and provide the ****ing evidence, otherwise nobody with half a ****ing brain will ****ing bother with your ****ing claims. Basic mother****ing logic. How the **** are you so ****ing dumb?

Holy ****.

14. What do we do? Screenshot? When he’s invis you don’t see him and when he’s not..well…nothing out of ordinary on a screenshot. The fact that no one was able to give a solid explanation OR suggestion I think we can all agree points to one direction and it would be good if the right people would look into it before it becomes a major issue. I don’t think farming, semi-afk random people will have a running recording software in background so until something is done, I guess, have at it.
    You record a video. He had a character name, so he can just try to find the character doing it again.

No action is going to be taken or anyone going to be banned based on "well, no one can explain this vague fisher's tale that has nothing to show, so it points in the direction it's hacking!!lulz111!," nor will any investigation be started due to hearsay.