1. Constant lag spikes

Why do i not see multiple topics currently about this constant server lagspikes thats been happening for the past 2 weeks or so. Its gamebreaking in pvp and affecting everyone. No blue posts or anything? Can we get a thread going here about it and perhaps it will get attention.

2. Because it's not on our end. We checked our server status when the posts started and I've been playing daily without issues.

3. Because it's not on our end. We checked our server status when the posts started and I've been playing daily without issues.
    It absolutely is on your end. I have ~35ms and never had any issues with any lag spikes until very recently. I'm on a 200/200 connection. It does not happen extremely often, but often enough for it to be very annoying. I played all day yesterday, and it happened a handful of times.

4. Its defenitly on the server end, all my friends from around the world are saying the same thing, happens quite often, MS still around 30-34 for me when they occur

5. same here having crazy lagspike in the last few days and its only on warmane...

6. Yep same for me. Im on a very good connection. There is something wierd. The lag itself is also very wierd and VERY random. No sense to it, but is a constant threat to my PVP gameplay on blackrock.
    Been playing less because of it the last 3 weeks.