1. Few questions regarding transferring and neutral mailboxes

Hello there.

For example, if I now transfer a character from Horde to Alliance will I get the same amount of gold there that I already had and all the items from my backpacks?

2nd question would be: I noticed that if you want to transfer gold for lets say from H to A, you need to have characters on separated accounts because the characters on the same account H/A won't be able to transfer the gold. Is there a catch or what should I do? Thank you.

2. Hello
    Yes the gold will stay on your character if you faction change and the price on different items are usually around the same with some exceptions.
    If you want to transfer gold from you Alliance character to Horde character you can put an item on the neutral auctionhouse (the once in Booty Bay or Gadetzan) and then buy it on your other faction, The tax cut is higher but that's how I transfer gold across my characters on different factions.
    You can also put example: Primordial saronite for 10 gold and then buy them fast, sell them on normal auctionhouse to dodge a little bit of the tax but then your putting yourself at risk of someone else snapping it up.

3. You can also put example: Primordial saronite for 10 gold and then buy them fast, sell them on normal auctionhouse to dodge a little bit of the tax
    I advise against this. You're racing against bots. You're risking whatever Primo is worth for a small amount of gold. Do few dailies and you can cover that 15% AH fee.
    Edited: November 8, 2023

4. So, If I want to transfer gold from Horde to Alliance, I go to the neutral AH which I done thousands of times and worked that way back in the time, I was in Booty Bay and nowadays I cannot seem to transfer gold if characters H/A factions are on the same account, it works if accounts are different. I know what you mean, but are you sure it still works because I had tested that?

5. Requires two accounts, always did.