1. Finally Almost Perfect Feral Cat one Button Macro What is your opinion?

https://youtube.com/live/1KD7PGGosDk?feature=share

Macro is tested VS multiple Feral Cat players and it did stay on competitive level there are variations like 5% but macro is created for players that have hard time Focusing on Game Mechanics and Rotation at same time

2. Instead of a macro I see link to some youtube thing, other than "this is a lame clickbait post" I have no other opinion.
    Edited: November 5, 2023

3. That's a 7-hour video, maybe you can condense it a little bit?

4. ...

Delete

Edited: November 7, 2023

5. Popping berserk like that is a dps loss.

6. Greetings!

First of all, I appreciate your efforts in making the feral cat playstyle more accessible to newer players, but I have some critique regarding the macros. Since this is a rather long video, I only watched the LM fight (5:19-6:40).

1) The following is sth minor, but the macro refreshed your SR at 6:36 when the boss was about to die. Your previous SR would have had enough duration to last until the end of the fight. Yes, I understand that the macro cannot acknowledge this as a factor, but I wanted to point it out anyway.

2) Rake is frequently clipped:
    - 5:29
    - 5:34
    - 5:59

3) The macro casts Shred when you should re-apply Rake. Yes, I understand that the macro cannot be 100% perfect, but you'd have gained more damage from Rake with Hysteria at 5:45. Also, 6:13 (no Hysteria, but the macro decided to use Shred instead of Rake). At 6:38, this cost you the 220 Agility buff.

4) I have an issue with the opener itself. Using more than one CP-generator for SR is a misplay, since your AAs and Shreds deal 33% less damage. Once again, I understand the need to make a macro in order to simplify the opener for newer players, but after the first CP-generator one should immediately follow it up with SR. Delaying SR also delays your Rip.

Compare:
    Mangle -> Shred -> Shred -> SR -> Rake -> Shred -> Shred -> Rip

vs

Mangle -> SR -> Rake -> Shred -> Shred -> Rip
    Spoiler: Show
    I feel the need to explain another flaw. In case the feral cat player doesn't have a fury warrior in the raid, or the fwar doesn't apply Deep Wounds from the first melee swing, your Shreds prior to Rake would also deal 20% less damage.
    5) Lastly but not least - this macro can screw you up when you try to time FB.

During the opener, it checks whether you have cast 3 yellow abilities prior to the finisher. This is not always reliable, as you can have 4 CPs and a lot of energy like you did at 5:31. Now, I can mention that on LM you'd be better off keeping your CPs by casting Shred, following it up with Swipe (yes, I'm aware you were playing on 10-man, and I also don't use Swipe there, but on 25-man Marrow casting FB when you could swipe the spikes would be a misplay), but I will intentionally treat LM as a regular target-dummy boss for the sake of simplicity. Even in that case, FB needs to be cast while having as few energy as possible because its second effect bypasses Berserk's cost reduction and wastes 30 energy, which you can use on Shred. In some cases, I also cast FB mid-Berserk but I pay attention to the amount of CC procs during the big CD. This macro blindly follows a certain pattern and makes the player less flexible in case he's rather unlucky with CC-RNG.

Speaking of RNG:

I understand that you want to cast FB with 4 CPs, which is rly good on its own, but, again, this macro follows a certain pattern blindly. In some cases, you might get 2 CPs from those two abilities, which would be weaker than a Shred. Most of the time, you'd get 3 CPs, which is only slightly stronger than a Shred. Such play wouldn't be justified in case you need the CPs for something else (like the SR, which you cast with 2 CP-generators prior to that FB).

Speaking of having less CPs than expected, let's observe what happened at 5:31 once again. If instead during the FB-cycle this took place while refreshing Rip, then a person would miss out on at least 10k damage.
    I'd like to end this post by saying the following: Although the feral cat priority list might overwhelm new players due to the various abilities one needs to incorporate into their gameplay, it's important to remember that in its core it's still a priority list. As such, it's affected by different factors and needs to be respected if a person wants to achieve optimal performance. Using a macro with a strict pattern cannot acknowledge the dynamics caused by RNG (CPs from non-crits or crits, extra energy and CPs from CCs etc), so one shouldn't rely on a macro to learn how to play as a feral cat.

Lowbies are not the only ones who might get screwed by RNG - even people with (close to) BiS gear can draw the short straw, as you can see on this clip:

(5 non-criticals in a row)

Having said that, I find OP's efforts to create a complex macro praiseworthy.
    Edited: November 18, 2023 Reason: minor edit + added a spoiler + added another point